Sir_Conor

Outbreak Community Representative

22 hours ago, Quinn said:

there is one word that pops into my head when i think about candidate mr john akame...

and that word is obama

eLb6GpY.png

for too long the 'skids' of ob have been held down by the oppressive hand of the OGs

a vote for akame is a vote for change, a vote to lift the marginalised skids up from the depths of the teamspeak and to bring them to the same level as the ogs, a vote for akame is one that levels the playing field and embeds equality into the tightly woven fabric of outbreak

the other candidates priorities are much less honourable than that of mr john akame

wist is poised to make devastating neo liberal honor reforms, to cut the honor budget inflicting irreparable damage to the honor economy, mr john akame believes in investment and putting the people first, he would see that the juicy honor wheels stay oiled and spinning

eagle simply doesn't have the composure or experience required for the job, he lacks a vision

jamie is the most nefarious of all the candidates, he seeks only to line his pockets with runescape gold by entrenching economic inequality and nationalising honor so he can sell it and employ the skids of ob to grind on runescape for petty amounts of honor when they have no where else to turn for it

if you care about outbreak community
then the choice is clear
vote @keemy

Is this what you mean when you say you're stopping playing showdown "to do other things"

2 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Is this what you mean when you say you're stopping playing showdown "to do other things"

Just now, keemy said:

I'd eat your ass on Showdown

should we make a showdown thread and get people to make teams

On 22/04/2019 at 16:20, Quinn said:

there is one word that pops into my head when i think about candidate mr john akame...

and that word is obama

eLb6GpY.png

for too long the 'skids' of ob have been held down by the oppressive hand of the OGs

a vote for akame is a vote for change, a vote to lift the marginalised skids up from the depths of the teamspeak and to bring them to the same level as the ogs, a vote for akame is one that levels the playing field and embeds equality into the tightly woven fabric of outbreak

the other candidates priorities are much less honourable than that of mr john akame

wist is poised to make devastating neo liberal honor reforms, to cut the honor budget inflicting irreparable damage to the honor economy, mr john akame believes in investment and putting the people first, he would see that the juicy honor wheels stay oiled and spinning

eagle simply doesn't have the composure or experience required for the job, he lacks a vision

jamie is the most nefarious of all the candidates, he seeks only to line his pockets with runescape gold by entrenching economic inequality and nationalising honor so he can sell it and employ the skids of ob to grind on runescape for petty amounts of honor when they have no where else to turn for it

if you care about outbreak community
then the choice is clear
vote @keemy

Imagine thinking the OGs are the holders of re p, when the means of production belong to the admin team, who keem will defend to the hilt as part of this fundamentally reactionary, at best placating reformist role. The OGs are the declining nobility; the admin team are the bourgeoisie who have the re p. 

This vote will be closing in the next couple of days if you haven't already vote please do so. 

On 25/04/2019 at 18:05, IrishChamp said:

Am I correct in thinking that @keemy can no longer win this as he's a mod?

As it's a new role not everything is fully confirmed of what the OB Rep role will do, currently I'd imagine OB Rep will have different responsibly that a mod. So keemy can still be voted for and whoever wins will be asked if they actually want the role and if they decide they don't it'll just to to the runner up.

7 hours ago, Sir_Conor said:

This vote will be closing in the next couple of days if you haven't already vote please do so. 

As it's a new role not everything is fully confirmed of what the OB Rep role will do, currently I'd imagine OB Rep will have different responsibly that a mod. So keemy can still be voted for and whoever wins will be asked if they actually want the role and if they decide they don't it'll just to to the runner up.

are you excited for your 1000th post

1 hour ago, Vemix said:

So basically your saying if Akame was nominated and doesn't even want the role, you still gonna force him to do it right? 

No it'll go to 2nd place