Sign in to follow this  
Lucy

Member Application - Lucy [ACCEPTED]

Player Name: Luxtra

Date of Birth: 4th September 2001

Country/Location: Wales, United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159804623

Games Played: CS:GO, League of Legends, Gmod, Apex Legends, Terraria. 

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been here for the last few years (2017), had a small break and starting enjoying outbreak more so after returning.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Id like to think i have a laid-back personality which makes me fun to be around, however i can be a bit of an aids kid at time (trying to improve). Im also on teamspeak everyday and am open to talking to pretty much anybody.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm currently in college, preparing for exams in about a month but procrastinating slightly. I've lived in Wales for the entirety of my life but plan to move away for University (studying a computing or English-related subject).

Is this your first post? I don't really post often on the forums but have made posts in the past.

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No.

Hey Lucy,

You are now an Outbreak member on a trial basis, congratulations. We would like to see some improvements in order for you to pass your trial: Integrate on Teamspeak much more instead of only being in Sir_Conchobong's Office, your forum activity does need some heavy work as well. Improve on these things and you will pass your trial with no problems.

Job Good Work!

The OB STAFF