Sign in to follow this  
keemy

Halo

As Danny mentioned in the Parsec thread Halo Masterchief collection is coming out soon and the first game being released within the collection is Halo Reach, is interest high for the collection or not, cause personally I think this is a swift purchase if the price is reasonable enough.

*insert Fry money picture here*

I AM FUCKING JACKED HOMIE 

Super pumped to finally get to play Reach as I never got the chance ? So hyped for Halo 3 campaign and ODST as both were just great IMO. 

Ill say, seen a few sources say each game will be released individually and then within that campaign and multiplayer will be split again individually (referring specifically to reach here from what I read) and absolutely cool with giving people the option to only buy the halo experience they want but for people like me that are gonna want it all really hoping that wont be an excuse for them to basically have like, a 100 quid price tag if you want to get everything. 

Anyway, fingers crossed, gotta say with Apex coming out, Metro been received well, Warhammer 3 being announced this year (here's hoping) and finally this news dropping, 2019 is shaping up to be a killer year for PC gaming WOOOO 

27 minutes ago, Quinn said:

we could have a shit ton of fun with halo

zombies, 4v4s, queuing big team battle together, firefight etc

i know ill be buying this on day one

Halo Reach specifically had amazing Minigames in private matches, Duck Hunt is one I remember vividly enjoying back in the day, if this collection is good on PC I might even consider getting Halo Infinite if it's on steam