Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Pokemon Direct

I've never properly played a main pokemon title but I have been interested in the new upcoming games. Here is the direct video that nintendo published earlier today.

It looks pretty cool, with the region that looks like it was designed around the British isles. The new pokemon look pretty cool too although there are so many pokemon these days it's hard to keep track of them all.

I've watched my flatmate play pokemon Lets Go and unfortunately it looks like they've kept away from some of the cool changes in that game in favour of a more traditional experience. I think it'd be cool if they later patch some of these Lets Go features in the new games. For example in Lets Go you can see all the pokemon in the world, even in the long grass, whereas these new games keep pokemon hidden.

What do you think about this? Are you a fan of pokemon? Will you buy these games?

Edited by Skeff

Time to buy a switch! 

I do love the idea that pokemon are unidentified until you actually encounter them. It makes the battles a little intense if you find a new pokemon you don't really know and how to counter. The last time I played a pokemon game was on a Ninendo DS (Not the Rectangle flip,  the square flip). Those were the good old days of just playing when in a car ride.

Edited by Vemix