Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

kz_fromjb

Since this section used to be for maps I think it is probably the most relevant section for this.

kz_fromjb

Recently I've been playing csgo climb maps with some friends and it made me think about the climb maps I've made. To that end I have put together a small stage based map from various climbs I have created in the past. Some of the stages will be familiar to Outbreak members because they were on the jailbreak server for a while. The other stages come from experimental but unfinished maps I worked on for jailbreak.

If you are interested in climb then it'd be great if you checked out the map and let me know what you think of it.

Steam Workshop Link

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Edited by Skeff

@Vemix

If your friend has a climb server and wants to use the map then that'd be awesome but I won't pursue this any further. I just thought it would make a quick and fun experience that would be nostalgic for OB members and allow me to show off some mapping that never actually got onto the OB servers.