Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Yo admins

On 07/02/2019 at 07:30, gaffeR said:

Do we have an eta on this server, I'm guessing it's going to take quite a while as I don't think anyone has made a gta5 server previous, can I suggest getting rid of and getting in some mods who are actually excited for this server. Need people who will put good hours in while making the server and especially when it goes up or will end up in a massive waste of time. We have seen this with other servers that have gone up, mods not putting in effort at all, need mods that are willing to be on the server to help populate or it will just flop, we have seen this on too many occasions.

I don't get why people are even trying to reason with the admin team at this point. It happens every single time in the exact same fashion. 

No matter how passionate you try to be at getting things done, and how you offer suggestions about how it could be done, you will be ignored and Conor will do whatever he wants to do.

You cannot honestly still believe at this point that trying to convince him to shake the admin team for the better of this server is going to work? Going by the timeline of events, what gives you any suggestion that us players will actually get what we want? 

A timeline will likely not be given, as that then becomes an added pressure. If one is given, it will be dramatically longer than how long it actually takes to do something like this, by which point the meme circlejerk of "background work" is enough to kill it off before players even get on it.

I saw a DayZ server pop up recently, why was that not part of the monthly news thing? aaannnnnd it's gone.

Stop wasting your time trying as your breath is wasted on deaf ears. 

On 07/02/2019 at 07:30, gaffeR said:

Do we have an eta on this server, I'm guessing it's going to take quite a while as I don't think anyone has made a gta5 server previous, can I suggest getting rid of and getting in some mods who are actually excited for this server.

Going to be try finish setting a default FiveM with only a few of the plugin/mods throughout half-term. After that is set up and fully working it should just be add additional plugins/mods to customize the server but as I've never done one before I'm not 100% how long anything will take me I've spoken to a few people who play this a lot more to get an idea of things that we'll need and if there are any suggestions from feel free to give them.

Mods are removed after a server has been released and they either not helped to do anything with it or if they not tried to help out anywhere else. We would usually get new mods after a server has been released as we can actually see if they play on it or not. For this server it'll probably be different as it is more likely to have things get could break and fuck everything up so I thought about having a few BETA stages and this we'll be where we can also get a chance to see who's playing the server before release and get a few extra mods beforehand.

If anyone has any experience setting up FiveM servers let us know as it be helpful.

Or if you want to help out more with the admin team whether that be through events, servers or any others suggestions feel free to give them.