Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Yo admins

Yo

haven’t been around too much lately so just reaching out to the admins here ?

haven’t seen a news post in a while, whats been happening? What is going to happen? Roadmap for any potential servers? What happened to dayz?

just wanna catch up to speed thankz ?

I've been away for the last 2 weeks but I've looking at setting up a GTA V/FiveM RP Server so if people are interested in that let us know. I'd like to get more events going if anyone wants to do any? We should have a couple coming from other members of the Admin Team soon from my knowledge. 

I'm also thinking about rather than doing events try out doing something like game nights, and just do a gathering of people on a game.

14 hours ago, Sir_Conor said:

I've been away for the last 2 weeks but I've looking at setting up a GTA V/FiveM RP Server so if people are interested in that let us know. I'd like to get more events going if anyone wants to do any? We should have a couple coming from other members of the Admin Team soon from my knowledge. 

I'm also thinking about rather than doing events try out doing something like game nights, and just do a gathering of people on a game.

Do we have an eta on this server, I'm guessing it's going to take quite a while as I don't think anyone has made a gta5 server previous, can I suggest getting rid of and getting in some mods who are actually excited for this server. Need people who will put good hours in while making the server and especially when it goes up or will end up in a massive waste of time. We have seen this with other servers that have gone up, mods not putting in effort at all, need mods that are willing to be on the server to help populate or it will just flop, we have seen this on too many occasions.