Sign in to follow this  
w33zy

Hello boys And girls

8 hours ago, Vemix said:

Escape from Tarkov 

This is probably one of the more tense games I've bought recently, but then you realise all you gotta do is pistol-run 99% of your runs and you'll always come out with better shit. 

Apart from that it's been the same group of games, Vic 2.

Tbf at this point I've legit gave up on new releases for a while, only three games interest me and thats Cyberpunk, Outer Worlds & Bannerlord, everything else either looks dogshit early access-tier or literal Big-Dev 'Triple-A' micro-transaction hell.

12 hours ago, Scrobbesbyrig said:

This is probably one of the more tense games I've bought recently, but then you realise all you gotta do is pistol-run 99% of your runs and you'll always come out with better shit. 

Haha I only do that rarely. I always run Labs with Semi Gear and come out with at least 3 raids full of loot. I kinda lost the "Gear fear" and just run whatever I like and want to. Just saying the Mp7 with AP SX rounds = Monster. Legit shreds enemies within 2-4 bullets depending on if they ain't wearing gen4 and a facemask.

50 minutes ago, Sir_Conor said:

Weezy how you feel about Metro Exodus not being on Steam anymore and becoming an Epic launcher timed exclusive?

Not happy abouth it cause i wanted to buy it when it was released, now i had to buy it last night before it got locked. 

Spoiler

UQPNLZ7.png

Anyway good to see people are still enjoying their games.

Also how is dead by daylight? im kinda meh on scary/horror games, is it still fun with friends or you guys play with randoms?.

On 30/01/2019 at 07:13, w33zy said:

Not happy abouth it cause i wanted to buy it when it was released, now i had to buy it last night before it got locked. 

Hide contents

UQPNLZ7.png

Anyway good to see people are still enjoying their games.

Also how is dead by daylight? im kinda meh on scary/horror games, is it still fun with friends or you guys play with randoms?.

You lucky few, Been hoping to grab this, now i gotta wait till next year.