Scrobbesbyrig

That's how Autism works.

It’s Keiji, it’s another name he uses at a different community. @w33zy

Bloody good run Keiji, your typing speed is very impressive. I could barely react to what the flag was before you’d already guessed it and the next one popped up!

Edited by Jak
Actually watched the video

16 minutes ago, VENGA BUS said:

Bullshit. You just researched the seven or so you didn't know. I know you suck at flags, and your actual real score is a measly 190 out of 197. 

Your damn fucking right, who the fuck can remember Tuvalu,Nauru,Palau, basically anything with a -au seriously fuck those Hard-R's.

Also nice meme

On 26/01/2019 at 10:22, Jak said:

Bloody good run Keiji, your typing speed is very impressive. I could barely react to what the flag was before you’d already guessed it and the next one popped up!

its 9 minutes shortened for two reasons. Number One, Dad was making a call in Background, so had to shorten/mute regardless. Two, because 9 minutes watching somebody typing names to flag is boring as hell, might as well make it slightly interesting.

On 26/01/2019 at 03:16, w33zy said:

who the fuck is scrobbesbyrig

new online identity, tbh, after I started using "Scrobbesbyrig" with my irl friends, just thought it should stick all things considered, time to move on from a bastard child of my favourite childhood characters and a shortened surname of a general from a Total War game. 

On 26/01/2019 at 00:15, Danny said:

Actually INSANE.

I got like 50% on my first go.

; - ;

Tbf, if you keep up with Vic 2 for at least a 100 hours, you'd probably start knowing where cities/provincial capitals/flags are located through sheer map staring.

50 minutes ago, Scrobbesbyrig said:

new online identity, tbh, after I started using "Scrobbesbyrig" with my irl friends, just thought it should stick all things considered, time to move on from a bastard child of my favourite childhood characters and a shortened surname of a general from a Total War game. 

no