Sign in to follow this  
Kai

DayZ

6 hours ago, Stiqqy said:

How the fuck, can you be this bad, CONSISTENTLY. ACROSS ALL GAMES.

go ahead and build a car and try drive it when its bugged, its not smooth like you see it on flashes screen, all i see is mad bounces like im going over massive bumps and then its fucking accelerating at insane speeds before the wheels even turn. I can guarantee everyone would crash the car when its like that. 

Also i dont ever record others crashing like they do singling me out all the time.

Edited by Extinct ツ

11 minutes ago, Vemix said:

Bumping this thread because of DayZ but when did OB get a DayZ server?

A few days ago, but we can't put any mods on the server to make some of the features better because there's no way to make players download them when they connect, you have to manually download the same mods that the server has before you can join. Hopefully soon they will update it so we can make mods easier to implement but for now it's not really ready.

2 hours ago, Kai said:

A few days ago, but we can't put any mods on the server to make some of the features better because there's no way to make players download them when they connect, you have to manually download the same mods that the server has before you can join. Hopefully soon they will update it so we can make mods easier to implement but for now it's not really ready.

What about the DayzSA launcher? couldn't it be configured through that?

https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/home