Sign in to follow this  
SonyTwan

Cheap but reliable smart phones

@Mintlou @giant_cheesepuff and anyone else

Dropped my phone getting out of the car somehow in the Morrison's car park, when I came back it'd been fucking ran over by the person getting into the spot next to me.
Just paid off the contract on this one too what a cunt.

I don't need a good camera or anything flash, just something to use basic apps and internet with.
pls help

edit: It's still on, and it seems all my buttons work, although the left side of the screen is just a vertical blue line. No touch screen functionality. 
Could it be just a screen issue or will internal components be fucked?

Edited by SonyTwan

Sounds like just a screen issue, might be best to ask in a phone repair shop tho.

I have the Honour 7x, which is actually very good for the price and considering how many phones I go through due to bring a retard, I've broken my record because 6 months down the line it's still practically brand new.

1 hour ago, gaffeR said:

Sounds like just a screen issue, might be best to ask in a phone repair shop tho.

I have the Honour 7x, which is actually very good for the price and considering how many phones I go through due to bring a retard, I've broken my record because 6 months down the line it's still practically brand new.

Well now the screen's going more dim and there's some ink-like fluid leaking on the inside. Probably not just the screen if that's the case.

@VENGA BUS £100-150?

how does it compare to the moto g6? 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/motorola-5-7-Inch-Android-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Deep-Indigo/dp/B07CG5TK7Q/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1540331062&sr=1-5&keywords=motorola+Moto+G6+play

also seems decent

edit: bought the huawei anyway
thanks for suggestions

Edited by SonyTwan