Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Admin Complaint: Lewis - The finale

Please stop ending topics so that I cannot respond. I find it highly irritating and I will keep making more to respond.

To summarise and end this:

• You purposely mic spammed
  • You have admitted to it without directly saying "yes I mic spammed, I'll stop now lol"
  • I did warn before the final comment of "right, I'm making an admin complaint" - I don't go from 0-100 like that
  • When I use soundboards, I generate a consensus for how much the channel wants to hear it, when a group complains, I do stop. I've actually been better at that recently. I admit it as well, yes I do play lots of sounds.

I don't want any action taken against you, and that's the truth. All I wanted was for you to admit it wasn't accidental. You were legit trolling and you are using your position to argue otherwise.

Don't get so fucking defensive and official when you were actually the one in the wrong to start with, it could have all ended right there and then if you just said "yeah ok haha". You never even said it was an accident at the time, you just kept doing it AS I was asking you to stop.

Time to move on. For the record, you are permanently muted.

.             .     .           .  .                    .           ✦             ˚              *                        .              .            ✦              ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍                  ,       .             .   ゚      .             .       ,       .                                                                                  *         .           .             .                                                                                        ✦        ,         *                   ,    ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍               .            .                                             ˚            ,                                       .                      .             .               *            ✦                                               .                  .           .        .                 .           .                ˚                     ゚     .               .        ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ,                *                                          ˚                 ✦        ,

LE STARS

Edited by Quinn

4 hours ago, MiniColossus said:

Mintlou you're very Pathetic, stop creating the same post over and over again. Clearly nothing is going to happen to this thread it's not going to go anywhere.

it's over it's in the past, grow up.

Who are you? Why do you care when you've got a job that pays more than all OB's parents combined?