Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Admin Complaint: Lewis - Non Censored cut

I had predicted that my post wouldn't get approved. Censoring the other side of an argument is extremely petty and further proves my ongoing point of unnecessary over-regulation.

So for those that missed it, here's a screen-cap: (as I was correct to predict you'd be such a megalomaniac regarding my request) 

5zawoxr.jpg

I've gotta say, you could have made a complaint about Lewis' constant trolling and it may have stood more ground. This is just a bit sad, I've had Lewis blocked for years, why don't you just do the same. Its difficult for a mod to be taken seriously when so many people have him blocked..

I'll add a serious note, no idea if spongebob memes are also grounds for an admin complaint with this specimen.

@Biggles - 'So many people' - It's literally 3 of the same oldies - You, Venga and Gaffer. As far as I'm aware, nobody else has me muted or blocked in this community. You muted me 3 years ago for wind tunnelling, and I guess trolling. I'm a much different person now, I still have my jokes, but it's not the same as before. This isn't an ask for you to un-mute me, just asking you not to assume what I'm like 3-4 years after you last spoke to me! I trust you can move on with things better in life than this.

@Mintlou - You seem to be a bit lost, let me clear up this situation as best as I can - also for any other people a bit in the dark about all of this. Conor refused to approve your post, because it added nothing further to the discussion and frankly was riddled with lies; why are you now posting it in the general chat? I know you wrote the thing, but let me just point out - your post ends with 'your call'. Yes, it is Conor's call, you're right. He made the call not to approve your post and resolved the complaint - stating that if you HAD to take it further for whatever reason, contact him on teamspeak. Going against his decision proves either:

1) You're not satisfied until some sort of action is taken against me

2) You have a hard time accepting things that don't go your way

The latter wouldn't surprise me with what I know of you. For this reason, I'm exerting some independent authority to give you a forum warning. 

Members of the admin team and the forum guidelines themselves have laid out for you that these sort of complaints are meaningless without evidence. It doesn't even matter though, I'm a man - and I admitted to the entire team exactly what I did, as Conor told you in his post - I haven't tried to say that I did nothing 'wrong'. So no, if that's what you're thinking, I didn't downplay the situation, my story fits perfectly with what others who were present in the channel said happened. I've also taken the liberty of chatting with your potential 'testifiers' myself.

wLqnNtS.jpg&key=b9a860e121303a3c9d46822c

Frostie: Did not hear anything anything

Fluxy: Heard everything. He knows full well that some were by mistake, as all of my fellow mixers do. But also knows, as I stated, that some were on purpose - maximum 3-4 seconds, only 1-2 were bad. Hardly comparable to the amount of music soundboards you spam, is it?* The crux of it as he said - nothing remotely ban worthy, scraping warning worthy.

Quinn: Did not even hear anything - said the whole thing was ridiculous.

Gaffer: Has me muted, so not applicable

Venga: Has me muted, so not applicable

Weezy: From what I've heard from Fluxy, they have very similar opinions on what they heard, what's happened, and how you've decided to go about this.

Mitch: The one person I'm not sure about, will have a chat to him when I next see him. Although as he didn't say anything at all at the time, I can't think his views would be that far from Hugo+Weez.

So if that's all the 'evidence' you're bringing to this table, then I VERY strongly suggest you cease posting now. This complaint is about me, and I'm one of the one's in this team who's taking your actions here, and over the past few months leniently.

* I found your comment so funny too. 'Bringing up people's past mistakes'. You speak like it's something you did in 2016. You LITERALLY used soundboards AFTER making a complaint about me for using mine, every single day I'm in the OG channel you use them - sometimes for up to minutes at a time. Whatever you're smoking young man, I'll have some of that after finishing this post please.

I mentioned lies too - 'I also told him to stop, and told him if he didn't, an admin complaint would be made'. The first bit is correct, you did tell me to stop. Second bit, nope. You did not say that at all. After I'd stopped, you said - 'right, I'm going to make an admin complaint'. I could fill a restaurant with the amount of people who have asked you to stop using soundboards and you've continued. It isn't really about comparisons though, it's just why every single person I've spoke to about this thinks it's ridiculous and won't take you seriously, because it's riddled with hypocrisy. I thought you were joking about an admin complaint, but no... about 10,000 words later between the 3 of us, here we are... over maximum 15 seconds combined of pirates of the Caribbean doing ya mom sounds. How fun.

Anyway, an update: I've managed to fix my microphone - people can no longer hear themselves through it; i'm just a bit quieter. This certainly won't happen again with how sensitive you've been to it. As myself and others agree, there isn't really anything wrong with soundboards, Jamie's are some of the best. But since you have SUCH a problem with it, lets make a deal together. If I use any from now on, I'll get demoted/banned or whatever - and if you use any, you'll get banned! Seems fair with how you morally stand on it right? 

I've had my warning from the high council - and that's it. It was resolved 3+ posts ago. Nothing more is going to happen. As I said in my last big post on this forum, maybe it's time you found somewhere else?

Might I add, you actually blamed the effort Conor has put into this community for the reason that you and a few other ostracised OGs are moaners? Jesus, you've lost it.

Edited by Lewis