Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

TeamSpeak Complaint: Lewis (Resolved)

Admin Complaints:

Admin Name: Lewis / THE BEAST

SteamID: N/A

What did he do: Repeatedly leaking sounds from the Minigames server into the channel through his mic. Gunshots, music and other in-game sounds. Many of us asked him to stop, and he has totally ignored our requests.

Evidence: Ask people present in channel:

wLqnNtS.jpg

Date of incident: 08/10/2018

Mintlou, thank-you for taking the time to fill out the template for your moderator complaint.

I would like to openly apologise to you that the at maximum 2 second funny noises from the newly created CS server annoyed you enough to make this post. Personally, I'm not sure whether to take it seriously, considering the amount of music soundboards you have spammed in your time with multiple people asking you to be quiet - even at the same time that I did this. But I of course will, and will ensure my actions are raised in the next admin meeting.

For future, this section is more so for matters beyond your control: For instance, if an admin is abusing his power on the server, kicking people from teamspeak without reason, giving unwarranted bans on teamspeak or hiding threads without reason on the forums. Again, apologies that 'doing ya mom' and the cannon sound from randomiser annoyed you so much. At least it gave you a taste of the server you've been asking for, heh!

Edit - Thanks!

Edited by Lewis

You aren't stupid enough to play dumb.

You know what you were doing, you wanted a reaction and you got one. Then you use that to write some impartial, patronising response to a genuine complaint on this forum. 

I would expect someone in your position to be following the rules and leading by example, rather than breaking them and blaming the members for their past mistakes as a way of justifying your own actions. 

Mintlou,

I'm genuinely confused by this "Admin Complaint", from my point of view it just seems very petty and there is no actual substance to this complaint. One of the biggest glaring issues with this request is that there is no actual evidence to look over... As mentioned in Evidence for Demos [READ BEFORE POSTING] and as there is no actual evidence I can't judge for myself the said incident.

A Testimony is NOT substantial evidence

This means that telling us how many witnesses you have or who can testify to your ban request will not result in a person being banned as it is too easy to just gather a group of people who don't like a certain player to ban them.

After speaking to Lewis, he said he actually did "leak a few game sounds". But it doesn't seem like a massive issue to me, if anything, a slight annoyance. But I'd class it on on the same level as using a soundboard every now and then, or have a slightly bad mic, or any other background noises that happen, we simply aren't going to go around warning everyone for every little annoyance. We aren't some draconian community, if we were, Keiji and his dogs would be gone first.

If it was becoming a big issue for you and even after you had asked him to stop, he didn't, why didn't you just bring it up to Frostie? Who was in the TS room with you, at least he is in your "Evidence Pic". I spoke to Frostie but as he was actually playing on the Minigames server and trying to get the server populated, he said he wasn't paying too much attention to TS but if you had poked him he could've paid a few minutes attention and tried to resolve the issue.

I've also noticed that you tagged the thread with "trollmodchoice" for me this just makes this thread look more of a petty and vindictive for little to no reason. This makes the whole complaint seem like a troll that you don't actually care about what happen just post something to try and make someone look bad as well as cause needless drama. We don't want to deal with troll request and will punish anyone that makes them.

I am going to repeat and expand something that Lewis said, for future reference. This section is more for matters beyond your control, for instance: if an admin is abusing his power on the server, kicking people from teamspeak without reason, giving unwarranted bans on teamspeak or hiding threads without reason on the forums. If you submit a request please submit it with actual evidence, like videos or audio. 

Unless you have any actual evidence, this "Admin Complaint" will be closed.

I would also suggest not making requests like this over seemingly small issues, if this is something that you start doing against others it is highly likely that the same is going to end up happening to yourself and as you happen to use soundboards more than often others, this is likely going to end up causing more issues for you.

As you post has no actual evidence that I asked it'll not be approved and this admin complaint will now be closed. If you want to discuss this further contact me via Teamspeak as you've either are misunderstanding my previous post or wilfully not accepting what I have said.