Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Is it time?

Is it time to thank Sir_Conor for all his hard work and effort he has put into the community, but also ask him to pass OB on to someone who can put the time and effort into the place we all love? 

Conor over the last few years has been brilliant, but as we can all see over the last year nothing is really being done and we aren't being listened too. 

Personally I think it's time to step down, pass the book and move on. 

Honestly Conor, thanks for your service, what you have done and what we achieved as a community, but it's time. 

https://strawpoll.com/cgx7by8h

I think it would actually be good to pass ownership to one of the OGs. They are all really dedicated to this community, because it has been a big part of their lives and none of them want to see this, once booming, community go to waste. I haven't really been very active lately, because frankly the community has little to offer for me at the moment. However it always has something to offer for pretty much all of the OGs, which means they are dedicated to put some work in.

I don't know what your vision about the future of OB is. Whether you want it to start growing again or just make it this nice hub for the friendships we made the past couple of years, but I honestly think that a change in leadership can only result in something positive. 

From the bottom of my heart: Thank you Conor, you were great, but I think it's time.

Poll just got manipulated at 15.05 pm.

It was 70% - yes

1 minute later 14-13

gg

rigged 

it was russia 

@gaffeR

Serious post time.

Perhaps making a strawpoll for this wasn't the best idea (tunnelbears, 4g on phones, rigged votes etc). However we can clearly see we are at a standstill in the community and have been for several months. The only person who has been silent in all of this is Conor - we don't know his plans for the future, his views or what he simply wants to happen.

As funny as it sounds and yes it's an absolutely hilarious concept, he is not some usurper in Game of Thrones who is hogging the throne and needs to be booted off by some warrior who has slain 3 giants and fucked hundreds of women with a 10 inch cock.

Wist is absolutely spot on with the plan thing however we NEED to hear from Conor first before any kind of plan for change comes about. Conor, don't go silent here and sweep this one under the carpet as this will not go away at this stage - let us know your thoughts and I will happily post what I think should come about.

Sooner rather than later though, please.