Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Never talking shit about japanese games again...

So after (almost) 30 painstaking controller smashing hours, I finally finished Bayonetta. Pretty much my first ever weeb game. 

Gotta say, pretty impressed, I don't know what happened what was going on what I was doing at any point but it was still fun. I literally can not hate on it even though I want too just simply cause of how batshit insane it was from start to finish. It was refreshing in a sea of polished pretty games with no substance trying to tick the same boxes over and over again. I do highly recommend it if you see it on sale (i think i got it for like 4 quid) 

anyway, after like 1/2 hours of borderline suicide trying to beat the final boss I finished the game and after the final credits roll you get this little sequence...it honestly summed up the whole games ridiculousness and I sat there just creasing myself for like a minute straight. Anyway as most of you who read this are probably never going to experience it for yourself, here is Bayonetta and her sick arse dance moves 

On 28/08/2018 at 18:03, SonyTwan said:

Don't knock jap games, they can be pretty good
Same as how western AAA releases can be utter shit

will have to get round to trying this
now finish dark souls 1, 2 and 3

1 out of 3 ?