Sign in to follow this  
IrishChamp

How did you find OB?

Was playing with a group of guys from COD4 Promod (WheresmyWifi, Dizzy, Skelly, Jordan, Will, Doggy, etc). COD4 was starting to die out and the community we were in split into two different communities as the two owners had disagreements. CSGO was the up and coming game and Jailbreak was very popular during the time. OB being an extremely active UK server was the perfect choice to try out. Liked it so much that I'm still here.

Edited by Veng3nce

My Friend Robert (some of you will know him) joined JB and invited me, not much else to it just found out I really enjoyed the game type and the people. Even if I was a snot-nosed little retard, it was still amazing to see all of these people come together to play and joke around for hours at a time. Lots of great memories from the JB server, mainly getting banned or muted by Pepe.

the sense of community is truly lost, we all sit in 4/5 different channels on TS and play different games, mainly due to the lack of a server to act as some sort of a hub for the community.