Sign in to follow this  
IrishChamp

What was your first Jailbreak experience?

Personally my first memories are on jb_mist.   I really hadn't a clue what the mode was and I think I died pretty fast on my first few lives.

What stood out to me was the way people were talking to each other over voice chat. They knew each other and were just having conversations that had nothing to do with the game and this was kind of amazing to me. The one specific memory from that map is somebody asking @SonyTwan why he was suddenly active on the server AFTER he stepped down. (I don't know why it stood out to me but I've always remembered that detail)

Edited by IrishChamp

@Biggles 

In voodoo joining when the map was on alzir (the one with the red carpet, 2k16ers wont remember. Its the one with the FREEEEDDOOOOM plant) and asking to join CT. 

Biggles asked me if i had a mic

I said no but will go as backup

Called a retard by Biggles, he also said no

UK Nemesis, about 2009. I was CT without mic being a helper warden. Ts had lined up on a wall, about 15-20 of them. I got into the side positioning where I could aim at all of them, and sprayed them all down in massacre fashion.

I received a record 15 bans on UK nemesis before I was permed.

Edit: Can't remember the name of the map. But it was that one with the really really long corridor to the disco. And it has below available in the disco. Probably not around anymore

Edited by Lewis

cant remember his name properly but it was something like markus1000 and every time he went ct his first words of the round would be "go vent die" and his accent and thew way he said it just made it absolutely hilarious especially when he continued on the free killing everyone who stood near the vent. also the rebel squad with strogg, captain jama and JME. we gave the ct's a very difficult time. Also of course we have to talk about Tammashay the best ct on the server who never took shit from anyone. Those were the good ol days.

First ever memory I have of being on the server was when I messaged (can't remember his name) a star wars spoiler 2 days after it came out when he specifically told me he was going to see it the next day. I got a one day ban and he has never liked me ever since. Also playing with Jama, strogg and JME on the pirate ship map, good times.