Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Prime Conor's Questions - PCQ

JUST A QUICK DISCLAIMER FOR CONOR: PEOPLE ARE BOUND TO MEME BUT DON'T LET MEMES PUT YOU OFF OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS AS I DID MAKE THIS THREAD WITH GOOD INTENTIONS ?

Right honourable gentlemen,

I have made this *FORMAL* thread so that the people of Outbreak can ask questions related purely to the direction of Outbreak. So obviously no questions like "favourite colour" or "what's your favourite club song to sway to" or any junk like that.

I'll start us off:

Conor, is Discord still happening? If so when can we expect to see the transition? If it's cancelled, then why has it been cancelled?

Edited by Jamie

Anyone could answer this probably but still.

Is the website slower to load these days? It takes me a good 3-5 seconds to get the page up initially and another similar amount of time to get through the splash page. 

Not having this problem with any other website and it's the same for both my phone and on PC.

30 minutes ago, Rory said:

Is the website slower to load these days? It takes me a good 3-5 seconds to get the page up initially and another similar amount of time to get through the splash page. 

Not having this problem with any other website and it's the same for both my phone and on PC.

Going on the splash page has a bar at the top saying "Connection timed out" (for me at least). I just go directly to the forums and I have no issue.

36 minutes ago, Rory said:

Not Conor obviously but yeah the landing page is slow as fuck. You can get around this by just adding /forums at the end of the URL.

edit: no one looks at the landing page anyway luil

Edited by Jamie

21 hours ago, Jamie said:

Conor, is Discord still happening? If so when can we expect to see the transition? If it's cancelled, then why has it been cancelled?

Discord is still happening following a thread which will soon be released and EVERYONE can have their input on it.

17 hours ago, Eraser said:

When is the next minecraft server coming?

Hopefully within the next year!

5 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

When is the League of Legends tournament?

Will be looking at doing another one after the Csgo Tournament.

5 hours ago, Joji said:

Will JB be revived ? If so, when will it come back ?

No. Never.

3 hours ago, Vemix said:

Where did the CS Tourney go?

3 hours ago, SonyTwan said:

Do you see OB ever being able to grow again, and if so with what games?
I'm not particularly fussed if it doesn't.
A WoW classic guild could work, but that's eons away.

A large growth, no. The community is now more of a gaming hub for all game times and we all move with the times which is what we're trying to do with the server ideas (that haven't been updated in a while, sorry). A WoW classic guild could be pretty swiggy tbh.

1 hour ago, VENGA BUS said:

If I was a girl what would be the best way to sort out my high ping?

Try turning it off and on again.

1 hour ago, Mintlou said:

Too bad you won't get any answers. PROVE ME WRONG. 

Proven.

44 minutes ago, Rory said:

I've not noticed any slow downs but shall see what others think, try making a thread about it and getting some feedback.

I appreciate the responses, but this thread was intended for Conor to reply to. Obviously don't mean it in a harsh way but it would be nice to hear directly from the head honcho himself!

This wasn't intended as a meme thread. ?

Edited by Jamie