Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

elon musk

elon-musk-pedo-tweet.png

mr space has really made some controversy recently

but honestly i empathise with him a little if i went through all the effort of trapping a bunch of kids in a cave so that i could rescue them with my inventions, & then someone else saved them before me, i would probably be pretty angry too

29 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

also if we're going to be intellectually honest with ourselves then i think this guy has a point as well

DiN9IU_XUAABFSg.jpg:large

This is such bullshit hahahahahahaha

He is calling him a pedo because he's a grown man in Thailand and he said "bet ya a signed dollar it's true" in relation to him being a pedo.

He's doing good stuff but he can be a bit of a prick and you're just part of the reddit circlejerk that worships him as a god.

Also Elon definitely doesn't have dirt on him. He wouldn't have apologised if he had proof he was right.

2 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

He wouldn't have apologised if he had proof he was right.

Tesla's stocks went down so i think that's enough of a reason to apologise even if he had proof. Legit he got pressured into apologising by his investors since the second he did the stocks went back up.

Edited by Extinct ツ

49 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

Tesla's stocks went down so i think that's enough of a reason to apologise even if he had proof. Legit he got pressured into apologising by his investors since the second he did the stocks went back up.

The stocks falling wasn't anything to do with Elon being an asshole. Tesla stocks are very volatile and just came off an upswing. It's merely a coincidence that the stocks fell at the same time Elon decided to insult a diver on twitter. 

2 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

The stocks falling wasn't anything to do with Elon being an asshole. Tesla stocks are very volatile and just came off an upswing. It's merely a coincidence that the stocks fell at the same time Elon decided to insult a diver on twitter. 

That’s far more stupid a conclusion than thinking the drop was due to this incident. Really, man.