Sign in to follow this  
Kai

new ts

1 hour ago, Frostie said:

Multiple people have come and said they don’t want to go to Discord because it’s not user friendly, which is why we have spent so much time adding plug-ins that allow you to have private text channels and spent time testing it. 

I mean if you want to step up to the plate and do something instead of bitching- oh wait this is a repeat of when you were a Moderator. Nevermind.

Discord is live in Alpha/Beta which means all are welcome to try and use it. We made a new Teamspeak out of curtesy so people aren’t forced into moving directly to it. But I guess an act of kindness is overshadowed by out inability to work faster because we all have full time jobs.

I agree fuck these pussies give admin to god

ggez morons lol

I actually appreciate the effort of making a temp TS until the discord platform is where people want it.

I still don’t think discord is the right voip application for OB, especially after testing it as it stands, but at least effort is being made to test out modifications to see if it can work rather than just booting everyone onto it.

14 hours ago, Frostie said:

I mean if you want to step up to the plate and do something instead of bitching- oh wait this is a repeat of when you were a Moderator. Nevermind.

By stepping up, you mean being a subordinate to daddy's big fucking cock-sack who won't actually let you do anything. No thanks. Hope you're enjoying yourself though.