Sign in to follow this  
Kai

new ts

the dedi went down so we have new ts server until we go to discord full time

for those who dont know that theres teamspeak viewer on the forums that you can use to connect:

193.111.184.3:10017

34 minutes ago, Skeff said:

Why didn't we just take this opportunity to move to discord?

Because we want Discord to be completely set up for the move. Not everyone likes Discord so we want to make it as similar to Teamspeak as possible.

This is the most /r/hmm I've ever seen. 

3 hours ago, Frostie said:

completely set up for the move

pGMqRnR.gif

It's a completely free community platform which has drag and drop config for everything. I'm sure OB has had this live for several months now, when it really shouldn't take more than a few hours. 

The excuses are bizarre. 

Edited by Mintlou

3 hours ago, Mintlou said:

This is the most /r/hmm I've ever seen. 

pGMqRnR.gif

It's a completely free community platform which has drag and drop config for everything. I'm sure OB has had this live for several months now, when it really shouldn't take more than a few hours. 

The excuses are bizarre. 

It's to make it as friendly as possible to people that don't know how to use Discord. 

But you won't care for that, you have your own Teamspeak. :ok:

You aren't talking to a group of pensioners in an old people's home, these people can use smart phones you know. I think they'll manage fine with Discord. 

But no no, the distressed people of this godforsaken planet should wait until you optimise it for their simple little minds. You are so bloody patronising as a Senior Moderator.

Multiple people have come and said they don’t want to go to Discord because it’s not user friendly, which is why we have spent so much time adding plug-ins that allow you to have private text channels and spent time testing it. 

I mean if you want to step up to the plate and do something instead of bitching- oh wait this is a repeat of when you were a Moderator. Nevermind.

Discord is live in Alpha/Beta which means all are welcome to try and use it. We made a new Teamspeak out of curtesy so people aren’t forced into moving directly to it. But I guess an act of kindness is overshadowed by out inability to work faster because we all have full time jobs.