1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I thought the case got dropped?

He might not of been the best person but the guy did have good intentions & was so young.Apart from listening to a few of his songs I barely knew he was.

Here is a video I saw on twitter, puts into perspective of how young the guy was & he had dreams like everybody else.

https://mobile.twitter.com/InstanityYT/status/1008824903267766272/video/1

He was 20 years old & what did he die for? a fucking Louis Vuitton bag, worlds just a cruel place.

Not sure if your serious either but I’ll respond anyway, in what way is it ‘deserved’ to get shot in your own car mind    you, this guy has a family & is the same age as you more less.

Regardless of what he did that’s why we have a justice system & he goes to trial like everybody else, in no way was him begin murdered in his car deserved or any sort of justice for what his actions were.

defo deserved 

The guy was a complete fucking scum bag so he’s not getting respect from me, living or dead. Just because someone’s been killed doesn’t make them a saint or a martyr, he’s just cunt that pissed off another cunt.

Not advocating vigilante justice or whatever. Just saying XXX getting shot and killed does not surprise me one bit.

It sucks that he was shot and all, but he has done some fickle up shot. Also I'm not surprised that something like this has happened as its been a while since I've heard about some shooting

Spoiler

Yv11p46_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

1 hour ago, Wist said:

??????????? you cannot seriously believe this

Sure he came from shit, but that doesn't excuse his ridiculous rap sheet

I didn’t say it excuses anything, as I said they guy wasn’t  the nicest person obviously but that doesn’t mean he didn’t have any good intentions.

Still didn’t deserve to be murdered in his car regardless of what he did in his past, if he did some fucked up shit then he can go to jail for it / get a trial like everyone else.

Just can’t see why people can justify this as “he deserved” seems like a pretty irrational way of thinking just making an easy excuse to someone murdered.

Edited by Guest

He should of been in jail, which would of saved him from being shot and killed

Also here are some more things i found on discord

dont look if you're going to cry about it

Spoiler
Spoiler

rnpG6eD.png

Spoiler

E2QlNxh.png

Spoiler

RVV4JF1.jpg

Spoiler

VseBJ0o.png

Spoiler

zxoLh3f.jpg

Spoiler

lZFBmxZ.jpg

Spoiler

dewsRhP.png

Edited by Designated Retard

47 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I didn’t say it excuses anything, as I said they guy wasn’t  the nicest person obviously but that doesn’t mean he didn’t have any good intentions.

Still didn’t deserve to be murdered in his car regardless of what he did in his past, if he did some fucked up shit then he can go to jail for it / get a trial like everyone else.

Just can’t see why people can justify this as “he deserved” seems like a pretty irrational way of thinking just making an easy excuse to someone murdered.

Hitler had /some/ good intentions.

3yZCzZE.gif