“You need to tell me the truth right now or I’ll kill you and this jit.” She said that “jit” was slang for the unborn child.

He then started elbowing, head-butting, and punching her. He strangled her until she almost passed out. He took her to the bathroom and demanded one last time that she tell him everything or he would kill her in the bathtub. She couldn’t even recognize her face in the mirror—it looked “distorted”—and her left eye was completely shut and “leaking blood.” She was losing vision. She vomited

43 minutes ago, Veng3nce said:

Can everyone go back to arguing about Discord? It was much more interesting than this

Fuck discord 

Stop boring me with his "good intentions" Jimmy Savile springs to minds, he was one of the most respected men out there, made millions for charity untill it all came to light that he's a pedo, but he's done loads for the local community and for charity, so shall we just brush it under the rug? 

Edited by gaffeR

12 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

Guys stop making fun of the dead guy. He had depression and made raps about it so it obviously wasn't his fault that he did this to his girlfriend. It was clearly her fault guys.

people-praising-xxxtentacion-after-hes-d

mR53Mp7.png