5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Bro you're the Pro-Life mong who's saying someone who attacked a PREGNANT WOMAN had good intentions.

You are mental.

Lol what serious cannot tell if your a next level troll or plain retarded.

Let me just make one thing clear, your wording makes it sound like as if him beating his wife was the good intentions which is completely missing my whole point.

1.yes he may have beat his wife, yes he is a shitty person, yes he should face justice which is not getting shot multiple times in his own car.

2.That doesn’t mean the guy was all bad / have no good intentions of doing good.He was 20 years old he fucked up big time but that doesn’t mean he deserved what happened.

The shit you type Danny makes it seems like I am praising him for beating his wife.

Hope off cs/league for 5 minutes go back to school and get an education Danny, you uneducated fucking moron or maybe learn to read first.spas.

it's mad how childish most of this community is on certain topics ? Personally I found X inspirational and an influencer who proved that no matter how dark ones past is it doesn't mean you can't change to improve your life and the life of those around you? Rest in peace vro 

19 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Lol what serious cannot tell if your a next level troll or plain retarded.

Let me just make one thing clear, your wording makes it sound like as if him beating his wife was the good intentions which is completely missing my whole point.

1.yes he may have beat his wife, yes he is a shitty person, yes he should face justice which is not getting shot multiple times in his own car.

2.That doesn’t mean the guy was all bad / have no good intentions of doing good.He was 20 years old he fucked up big time but that doesn’t mean he deserved what happened.

The shit you type Danny makes it seems like I am praising him for beating his wife.

Hope off cs/league for 5 minutes go back to school and get an education Danny, you uneducated fucking moron or maybe learn to read first.spas.

I mean, I never said he deserved it and was a terrible human. So who needs those reading lessons.

However, 1 less person who beats pregnant women on the earth isn't exactly a topic that needs debating.

No one needs an education to realise that.

Dipshit.