Love theads like these really shows how ignorant & pathetic some people are, along with the casual shit baits from @SonyTwan then the classic bitta @Danny popping up with some hitler meme really nothing knew here, oh can’t forget @Jak who would give you the death penalty for stealing a slice of bread.

might aswell lock this shit show 

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Love theads like these really shows how ignorant & pathetic some people are, along with the casual shit baits from @SonyTwan then the classic bitta @Danny popping up with some hitler meme really nothing knew here, oh can’t forget @Jak who would give you the death penalty for stealing a slice of bread.

Where did I say anyone deserved to die? You need to work on your comprehension you fucking scally.

Maybe I'm missing something but why does this keep getting referred to as his ''Past'' like this shit happened a decade ago.

Last October, prosecutors charged him with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness-tampering.

Edited by Rory

@Wist bro don't believe everything you read on the media most of these things could be true and obv you should NEVER touch a woman no matter what but perhaps he couldn't controll himself because believe me she wasn't 100% not guilty of other things from what I know she had been talking to other artists etc anyways this was probably something he did regret and 100% wasn't proud of but if you are a fan of his he was very different to other artists like he really cared for his fans and always talked good on social media

he has some retarded fucked up songs but he also has insanely good songs like this one, enjoy ❤️

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Bro you're the Pro-Life mong who's saying someone who attacked a PREGNANT WOMAN had good intentions.

You are mental.

mMoihFJ.gif

Edited by Danny

1 hour ago, gaffeR said:

Me personally, maybe because I've got kids, but what he did to his gf would be the end of him, it would be me on a murder charge and I'd happily admit to it and smile. I duno if you have ever heard of that guy who's son was abused, his dad took it into his own hands and excuted the man on live TV,  props to that man, because imagine how small that would make you feel, you are supposed to protect your kids. 

I want to add this story to your video cuz i am amazed to dis day as to how dis dude managed to stop beating the bitch.