No one deserves death, the most stupid shit i've heard. We can't put aside his past and we definitely can't just 'forget' about it, the guy fucking attacked his ex with a 'pitchfork' (no joke btw) as well as assaulting her when she was pregnant. 

However, he tried his upmost to change for the better, and that's why I'm upset over his death, I can't see him thrive within the environment he built. I truly believe he did have good intentions, better than good. He tried to avidly stream on Instagram, speaking about sensitive topics that no one else would speak about, he motivated and I guarantee changed so many peoples lives through the use of social media, that is fucking crazy. Music wise, he had enormous talent, he spoke to a lot of people through different levels and its inspiring.

Stop focusing on his past, and focus on what infrastructure he built for a variety of different people. The man revolutionised sound and will be missed deeply by a lot of people.

2 hours ago, Joji said:

No one deserves death, the most stupid shit i've heard. We can't put aside his past and we definitely can't just 'forget' about it, the guy fucking attacked his ex with a 'pitchfork' (no joke btw) as well as assaulting her when she was pregnant. 

However, he tried his upmost to change for the better, and that's why I'm upset over his death, I can't see him thrive within the environment he built. I truly believe he did have good intentions, better than good. He tried to avidly stream on Instagram, speaking about sensitive topics that no one else would speak about, he motivated and I guarantee changed so many peoples lives through the use of social media, that is fucking crazy. Music wise, he had enormous talent, he spoke to a lot of people through different levels and its inspiring.

Stop focusing on his past, and focus on what infrastructure he built for a variety of different people. The man revolutionised sound and will be missed deeply by a lot of people.

Yeah guys stop focusing on this rapist and pregnant woman abuser's past, even though he was never actually brought to justice for the crimes he committed. Instead, focus on his drivelling, colour-by-numbers music that definitely revolutionised sound and wasn't a hatchet job at all. Guys please, make sure to focus on this part of this waster's life, not on the bad shit he kept on doing, and make sure to watch his rambling, sometimes incoherent preachers posted on his social media accounts. GUYS PLEASE.

51 minutes ago, Jak said:

Yeah guys stop focusing on this rapist and pregnant woman abuser's past, even though he was never actually brought to justice for the crimes he committed. Instead, focus on his drivelling, colour-by-numbers music that definitely revolutionised sound and wasn't a hatchet job at all. Guys please, make sure to focus on this part of this waster's life, not on the bad shit he kept on doing, and make sure to watch his rambling, sometimes incoherent preachers posted on his social media accounts. GUYS PLEASE.

The judge took him off house arrest so he can go on tour, don't you think there's reasoning behind that? He wouldn't randomly come to that conclusion would he, there's thought put in behind that and I'm sure the judge and a lot of other people believed that he could change for the good and in the future, compensate for all of his wrong actions. Innit weird how 17 milion people listen to his 'hatchet job' music. 17 mil

5 minutes ago, Joji said:

No argument to that huh? 

To which bit? The part where 0.002% of the world like some flavour of the month trash, or where a judge made a decision where someone is able to continue their livelihood? I know someone on house arrest in California who was able to leave her house to work. I see no difference in the theory there.

Try again?

Me personally, maybe because I've got kids, but what he did to his gf would be the end of him, it would be me on a murder charge and I'd happily admit to it and smile. I duno if you have ever heard of that guy who's son was abused, his dad took it into his own hands and excuted the man on live TV,  props to that man, because imagine how small that would make you feel, you are supposed to protect your kids. 

1 minute ago, Jak said:

To which bit? The part where 0.002% of the world like some flavour of the month trash, or where a judge made a decision where someone is able to continue their livelihood? I know someone on house arrest in California who was able to leave her house to work. I see no difference in the theory there.

Try again?

He was let off to go on tour because the judge realised how much of an influence him and his music was to the world. I feel like you've only focused on his past and nothing else, you haven't actually done any research on how his actions have impacted the world in a good way. The day he got shot, he was actually planning a charity event, It's definitely not enough to help you turn a blind eye to his wrong doings, but it's little things like that which should make you realise he is 'trying' to change.

The charity planning is only a small portion of how much he has helped his community.