Newsflash, don't know if you may know him but xxxtentacion just got shot and has been pronounced dead.

Edited by LionKing

He was a inspirational teenager who had gone through a lot in life both good and bad, he had both good songs and retarded ones, I really enjoyed the good ones but as a person I loved him cuz he wasn't afraid to speak up and he had some really inspirational speeches on his instagram lives, he had beef with so many rappers like migos, drake etc so I'm not suprised his dead probably migos.

Really sad on my side

4 minutes ago, Absolute said:

He was a inspirational teenager who had gone through a lot in life both good and bad, he had both good songs and retarded ones, I really enjoyed the good ones but as a person I loved him cuz he wasn't afraid to speak up and he had some really inspirational speeches on his instagram lives, he had beef with so many rappers like migos, drake etc so I'm not suprised his dead probably migos.

Really sad on my side

didn't he attack a pregnant woman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XXXTentacion#Controversies_and_public_image

inspirational

• The first incident of domestic violence occurred about two weeks later. He slapped her and broke her iPhone 6S, because she had complimented a male friend on his new jewelry. (XXXTentacion later repaired the phone.) Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

Then, XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

• Also while living in Orlando, he hit her with white plastic clothes hangers. “He broke a good 30 hangers on my legs,” she said. Around this time, he tried cutting her hair, and he held her head under running water in the bathtub.

• In August, XXXTentacion was arrested in a separate case. (As previously reported, he was charged with armed home invasion, robbery, and aggravated battery with a firearm, stemming from an alleged incident in November 2015. He pleaded no contest to those charges in March 2017 and was ordered to serve six years of probation.) The woman called her mother to pick her up and then went to stay with a friend in Texas. But she soon had to return to South Florida, where her planned accommodations fell through and she ended up living with XXXTentacion’s friends. Around this time, she had sex with another man.

He put a knife to her neck, strangled her “a little bit,” and called her a “ho,” she said. That night, he woke her up and told her to go outside, where he picked up an empty glass beer bottle and demanded that she tell him the truth or, “I’m going to fuck you up.” She replied that she already was telling him the truth, that she had cheated and was sorry. He dropped the bottle, slapped her, and let her go back to bed.

XXXTentacion grabbed her by the neck, strangled her, and forced her down on the bed before another person who lived there came to the rescue. “I’m like scared,” she said, recalling how she felt. “It’s like he’s going to like end up killing me or something.”

He then started elbowing, head-butting, and punching her. He strangled her until she almost passed out. He took her to the bathroom and demanded one last time that she tell him everything or he would kill her in the bathtub. She couldn’t even recognize her face in the mirror—it looked “distorted”—and her left eye was completely shut and “leaking blood.” She was losing vision. She vomited.

Edited by SonyTwan

8 minutes ago, Scrune said:

i swear i searched this shit up like two hours ago and didnt find shit

Yeah because it was still very much a developing story and respectrf news outlets don't like writing without knowing facts.

Here's all the details of his abuse for anyone interested.

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

Yeah because it was still very much a developing story and respectrf news outlets don't like writing without knowing facts.

Here's all the details of his abuse for anyone interested.

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

I thought the case got dropped?

He might not of been the best person but the guy did have good intentions & was so young.Apart from listening to a few of his songs I barely knew he was.

Here is a video I saw on twitter, puts into perspective of how young the guy was & he had dreams like everybody else.

https://mobile.twitter.com/InstanityYT/status/1008824903267766272/video/1

He was 20 years old & what did he die for? a fucking Louis Vuitton bag, worlds just a cruel place.

52 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

deserved 

Not sure if your serious either but I’ll respond anyway, in what way is it ‘deserved’ to get shot in your own car mind    you, this guy has a family & is the same age as you more less.

Regardless of what he did that’s why we have a justice system & he goes to trial like everybody else, in no way was him begin murdered in his car deserved or any sort of justice for what his actions were.

Edited by Guest