Sign in to follow this  
Jak

Eid Mubarak to all!

16 hours ago, Absolute said:

Stupid religious practises, yeah we do it cuz it says so in the quran, no you mongoloid we do it because we try to somewhat get how it feels for those who cant find food and starvs its compassion but you're a british so I don't expect you to understand lmao. (No offense to all of you brits)

I don't look down on you celebrating christmas so why look down when muslims celebrates eid ?

Can also take my time to answer some future questions that might pop up, I fasted 1 day out of in a month because I am really under weight and I really didn't wanna do it but I did it for a day atleast just for the reminder of the compassion. But absolute you drink alcohol etc so how can you call yourself a muslim, what I do in my spare time is between me and god and not me and you guys, I question my religion a lot but what I believe is as long as you believe in god and you are a good person that should decide your destiny in the after life not if I drink alcohol or not lol.

Heavily grammar mistakes here and there but who cares aye

@SonyTwan

but there is no god, nor an afterlife...