Sign in to follow this  
IrishChamp

E3 2018

So there's obviously been a few big announcements so far and I imagine they've got everyone excited. 

Feel free to talk about those big titles but I'm also interested in any smaller games that you've seen the trailers for and are excited to play.

Myself, I really liked this trailer and will probably give this game a try when it comes out in August.

fallout 76 looks super clunky and exact same as fallout 4 just with a team, still gonna buy it tho

saw 0 gameplay of starfield and the only thing i saw was like a 15 second clip but still hyped for it

1 hour ago, VENGA BUS said:

Yeah I'm so hyped about this annual event to drive up company share prices. None of these hyped games are gonna be disappointments like all the rest. I'm so stoked!!

But this time it's never been a better time to be a gamer!

G u Y s I a M p R o U d T o S a Y t H a T t H i S t I m E i S t H e B e S t T o B e A g A m E r.

BTW no game plays better than on the xbox one :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cyberpunk looks cool I guess.

2 minutes ago, SonyTwan said:

Only game I can say I'll be getting 100% is the new Ori, and probs not on release if it's expensive.
First one was short, but good, pick it up if it's on sale.

Yeah apparently "We Happy Few" is gonna be like 50 quid and I'm in no rush to play it so I'll do a similar thing.

1 minute ago, IrishChamp said:

Just got announced that For Honor is being given away for free on uPlay between now and the 18th. Does anybody know if I could do that shit on mobile somehow or if I need to prematurely get out the PC?

You could probably just log into the ubisoft site and get it onto your account that way, right?