Sign in to follow this  
Dank Potato

Realm Royale

3 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Plus, take the summit clips for examples of how abilities can be used to outplay opponents

only mobility abilities helped him there, the untargetable thingy didn't do shit for him, just extends the fight for about 5 seconds. Yes, he made some good plays, but it's still really basic... Anyone can do that after 5 hours of playing. 

7 minutes ago, Eagle said:

the hit reg has seemed pretty good to me when I've played it

There has been tons of occasions for me, where I do not aim precisely on the target, but somehow the bullet still hits. In a way the hit reg is too good...

It does seem some weapons are worse in terms of hit reg, warrior axe being the worst.
I tried engineer, sentry and totem are quite useful in close quarters, but still not as useful as being able to move.
The weapon needs a wider splash range at least imo, its 800 damage on a direct hit but its more difficult to do so.

3 minutes ago, Dank Potato said:

Whatever you want no one really cares lol

Are you serious? man fuck, I really thought people would care ? Feels fucking bad man. No for realz tho, I took at least 25 seconds to make that post and you are telling me that nobody cares... ALL THAT TIME JUST WASTED, FUCK!

Just now, Finnley said:

Are you serious? man fuck, I really thought people would care ? Feels fucking bad man. No for realz tho, I took at least 25 seconds to make that post and you are telling me that nobody cares... ALL THAT TIME JUST WASTED, FUCK!

I'm sorry man ;(