Jamie

I get that you don't want to be negative with reacts, but make negative ones give no honor

Firstly Kai doesn't have unlimited reactions... 

Maximum number of reactions allowed to give per day:

New Users - 0 (These are brand new accounts)
Regulars - 3 (New Users are promoted to this after 4 posts)
Donators - 10
VIP - 13
Members - 15
Wardens - 18
Moderators - 20
Senior Moderators - 30

Rather than reactions that do nothing but giving people a notification, What about a tiered system say Positive Reactions +3 The more Neutral Reactions a +1/2 and the Negative ones +1. 

I would like to try out and bringing back negative reactions with a -1 but should they be abused again... and the Roaming gangs of people negative reactions just because they dislike the person it would be removed quite soon.

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Sir_Conor said:

Firstly Kai doesn't have unlimited reactions... 

Maximum number of reactions allowed to give per day:

New Users - 0 (These are brand new accounts)
Regulars - 3 (New Users are promoted to this after 4 posts)
Donators - 10
VIP - 13
Members - 15
Wardens - 18
Moderators - 20
Senior Moderators - 30

Rather than reactions that do nothing but giving people a notification, What about a tiered system say Positive Reactions +3 The more Neutral Reactions a +1/2 and the Negative ones +1. 

I would like to try out and bringing back negative reactions with a -1 but should they be abused again... and the Roaming gangs of people negative reactions just because they dislike the person it would be removed quite soon.

Thoughts?

yes

TIME TRAVEL.Hey, Vsauce, Michael here! Down here. But which way is down? And how much does down weigh? Well, down weighs about 1/100 of a g/cm3 . It is light, and airy, which makes it a great source of insulation and buoyancy for waterbirds. But if you let go of down, it falls down. So that's which way down is, it's the direction that gravity is pulling everything. Now for someone on the other side of the Earth, my down is their up, but where are falling things going? Why do things fall? Are they being pushed or pulled? Or, is it because of TIME TRAVEL

I don't like reactions that give multiple reputation and we already know the problem with negative reactions.

Perhaps we should move back to the old system, it was simple and we never had these issues with it. Especially since discord is happening soon, that gives everyone a lot of reactions to use.

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

TIME TRAVEL.Hey, Vsauce, Michael here! Down here. But which way is down? And how much does down weigh? Well, down weighs about 1/100 of a g/cm3 . It is light, and airy, which makes it a great source of insulation and buoyancy for waterbirds. But if you let go of down, it falls down. So that's which way down is, it's the direction that gravity is pulling everything. Now for someone on the other side of the Earth, my down is their up, but where are falling things going? Why do things fall? Are they being pushed or pulled? Or, is it because of TIME TRAVEL

your down weighs a lot more

why should senior moderators or moderators have more reactions? SM have 50% reactions than a member....

also keep it at +1 or -1, i dont think +2 or +3 will be a good idea inb4 major rep4rep threads will pop up again, and if you think people will abuse it again make it so that you can only give (3 to 5) -1 honor a day. 

Edited by w33zy