I asked Discord info to get passed onto to give you guys a heads up before any official announcement... So glad about that... 

As mentioned all away back in March Update we've been investigating changing our host as *throughout 2017 to Present, donations have only been able to pay half our server costs and the rest has been paid by me up until now* (less than half now) and as everything has is currently hosted on the Dedi when it goes down everything will. It'll end up being like it was 2012 era with separated hosting for the website and anything else.

So as multiple people have asked for Discord throughout the multiple threads over the past year or so, Why not try it out during to Hosting transition period then after a week or so getting feedback to what people think, whether people like it or whether there need to be improvements or you prefer to return to Teamspeak.

Should it be the latter and people want to return to Teamspeak, then Outbreak would need to be able to fund it. So whether everyone who can chip in does and we do it that way. And maybe we add some extra privileges on TS for those people (Though not sure what we'd add but for reference Pay4admin won't happen) 

Personally for me, Discord has both positives and negatives and I'd like to at least say we've tried it out.

1 hour ago, VENGA BUS said:

Tldr Conor won't give any power to anyone else over a tomb community and instead would implode the pyramid the community is in, rather than actually accept a more democratic state of affairs.

Fuck discord.

YEEEZ INTERNET POWER OVER 12YOLDS, YEEEZ I FEEL IMPORTANT 

Alright, I'm gonna play the devil's advocate of this argument because this shit's just gonna be memes otherwise.

Never thought I'd see people in their +20's of Age having a tantrum of moving to a different voice/text chat program.

16 hours ago, Mintlou said:

Sad state of affairs really, it should never have come to this. You are making a decision that effects the core of Outbreak without first talking to us. This community primarily exists on TeamSpeak now, and changing that without discussion is a bad move in my book.

Except what has happened EVERYTIME he has asked us? We talk about helping,or we sit, and argue with mods/admins for god knows how long, and nothing ever comes of it. We talk about him handing some power over to us and yet the last time we had such spreading of power all that happened is we stayed the exact same, the same structure, the same server idea's kept popping up again and again and nothing happened, and lets not talk about the hierarchal abuse that went down. So whats the point?

If you want a more democratic form of power, then what would happen is the OG's wouldn't give a shit anyways lol, we are so distanced from the community and at this point, only care about us having a room and talking.

Let's try something new, discord is easier to use and has a lot more variety in terms of plug-ins that can actually make it interesting.

28 minutes ago, Keiji Motori said:

Alright, I'm gonna play the devil's advocate of this argument because this shit's just gonna be memes otherwise.

Never thought I'd see people in their +20's of Age having a tantrum of moving to a different voice/text chat program.

Except what has happened EVERYTIME he has asked us? We talk about helping,or we sit, and argue with mods/admins for god knows how long, and nothing ever comes of it. We talk about him handing some power over to us and yet the last time we had such spreading of power all that happened is we stayed the exact same, the same structure, the same server idea's kept popping up again and again and nothing happened, and lets not talk about the hierarchal abuse that went down. So whats the point?

If you want a more democratic form of power, then what would happen is the OG's wouldn't give a shit anyways lol, we are so distanced from the community and at this point, only care about us having a room and talking.

Let's try something new, discord is easier to use and has a lot more variety in terms of plug-ins that can actually make it interesting.

tldr

@Keiji Motori what “interesting” plugins would you like that you feel like you’re missing out in on teamspeak?

Want to change to Discord? Fine. Let’s test it for a week. How will you gather feedback on everyone’s experiences?

How much does TS hosting cost for a year? I’m happy to pay that outright, depending on the cost and a couple of other factors.

Did you know that the Dutch word for “citizen” is “burger”?
????