IF IRISH WINS WE GO DISCORD

Edited by Guest

30 minutes ago, Blyss said:

GOOD OLD TIMES

and scrimming on ventrilo holy shit

fuck ts and discord

RONALDOOOOOOOL se queda?????

you kids in Portugal should pay a tax to

this man for carrying your ass through the World Cup.

edit: let’s keep on topic here, FUCK DISCORD 

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

RONALDOOOOOOOL se queda?????

you kids in Portugal should pay a tax to

this man for carrying your ass through the World Cup.

edit: let’s keep on topic here, FUCK DISCORD 

best in the world brother and if we keep the same team for the next euro i predict that we win it again.

actually teared up when he scored that free kick holy shit

anyway topic: WHAT ABOUT WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER WE CAN USE CAMERAS AND SHIT ITS FUCKING DOPE IMAGINE PLAYING MAFIA WE DONT NEED THAT TINYCHAT BULLSHIT WITH RANDOM WANKERS SHOWING UP NOW AND THEN

3 minutes ago, FlaSh said:

Y-A-Y-Y-Y D-I-I-S-C-O-R-R-D

Ok shroud has spoken,

If shroud hates discord we cannot move it’s as simple as that.

the guy is no.1 esports player in every game, his skills are just insane & his intelligence is next to none

Shroud clearly doesn’t like discord, HENCE PROVING why we should stay with team with this said, don’t let this distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

edit: @Blyss i hope Portugal win my boy RONALDO GONNA PUT THIS NINJA LOVIN PEWDIPIE FUCKING NORMI MESSI FANS TO SLEEP

Back on topic here,

fuck discord 

33 minutes ago, Scrune said:

MSN?

yes i was having a brain fart and couldnt remember tyyy

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

edit: @Blyss i hope Portugal win my boy RONALDO GONNA PUT THIS NINJA LOVIN PEWDIPIE FUCKING NORMI MESSI FANS TO SLEEP

lol messi who, nice penalty vs film director even my dog could have predicted where he was shooting

Edited by Blyss

46 minutes ago, Blyss said:

best in the world brother and if we keep the same team for the next euro i predict that we win it again.

actually teared up when he scored that free kick holy shit

anyway topic: WHAT ABOUT WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER WE CAN USE CAMERAS AND SHIT ITS FUCKING DOPE IMAGINE PLAYING MAFIA WE DONT NEED THAT TINYCHAT BULLSHIT WITH RANDOM WANKERS SHOWING UP NOW AND THEN

i legit think portugal has a decent chance this world cup call me crazy, i havent been impressed by other teams yet. 

5 minutes ago, w33zy said:

i legit think portugal has a decent chance this world cup call me crazy, i havent been impressed by other teams yet. 

honestly i'm not very confident, our team is great but they need more time, most of them have little experience in such big competitions. I think we have a really good chance of winning the next euro tho

but.... i wasnt confident we were gonna win the last euro and we did so you never know, thats the beauty in football

anyway DONE WITH THIS THREAD SORRY FOR DERAILING IDK WHY WE DONT HAVE WORLD CUP THREAD BUT K

Edited by Blyss