39 minutes ago, gaffeR said:

My reason for not moving is the fact that i don't want too, ive used TS since the day it came out and personally i am not willing to change, ive not joined other community for the same reason in the past.

If the community wants to crack on and go to discord the so be it, but for me i will not be joining and that is my choice.

The fact is the community leaders have wasted a lot of cash on a dedibox, which yes it was a good investment when jailbreak was busy and we used to get ddossed every 10 minutes, but for over a year now we haven't had a sustainable server and the amount of money that was put into a dedibox was wasted because nothing was being done even when people offered their services.

Ive loved my years being around most of you guys and I wish you guys the best of luck.

Regards

Danthegaff

'drops microphone and walks away from Outbreak'

jesus it's only something to speak to people on, not like the community and the people is gonna change, give it a chance lad??‍♀️

2 hours ago, gaffeR said:

My reason for not moving is the fact that i don't want too, ive used TS since the day it came out and personally i am not willing to change, ive not joined other community for the same reason in the past.

If the community wants to crack on and go to discord the so be it, but for me i will not be joining and that is my choice

lmao@this

4 hours ago, gaffeR said:

If the community wants to crack on and go to discord the so be it, but for me i will not be joining and that is my choice.

The fact is the community leaders have wasted a lot of cash on a dedibox, which yes it was a good investment when jailbreak was busy and we used to get ddossed every 10 minutes, but for over a year now we haven't had a sustainable server and the amount of money that was put into a dedibox was wasted because nothing was being done even when people offered their services.

Ive loved my years being around most of you guys and I wish you guys the best of luck.

Regards

Danthegaff

'drops microphone and walks away from Outbreak'

There have been servers up though??? Just because they weren't successful and they were quite short lived doesn't mean there wasn't effort put into them.

If the dedi wasn't up this year and instead we had saved the money for Teamspeak that would just be throwing in the towel on attempting to grow. 

It's unbelievably childish for you to say "well I don't wanna download a program so I'm gonna leave OB". There's going to be a trial period. Stop being stubborn, grow up and give it a try and then make your opinion known but the uproar over migration to a different VOIP provider is actually pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Finnley said:

The community has already been split. We have one channel with some dudes just talking and we have Outbreak community chilling in the rest of the channels.

probs baiting or major shitlord.. not expected from you also lol

Somebody link me the dick cord  

Discord*

10 hours ago, gaffeR said:

Overhaul it costs about an extra £20 per month to have a Dedicated server as it hosts everything (TS, Gameserver/s and the Website) rather than the alternative of having a separated TS Server, 1 Single Gameserver and Website. The total Donations throughout 2017 only covers 5 months and everything past that was paid by myself, the possible "wasted" money as you say was my own but as I was still receiving DDOS notifications emails a couple of times a month was worth it for me, having the protection from any and all DDOS attack and the freedom to have a dedicated event server while if had paid seperately each month for this server would have costed more than the Dedi.

In May we opened Minigames to try and get people back into CSGO custom servers doing something fun while additionally throughout the summer I tried to get as many Tournaments. After the summer in September because we didn't have any dedicated sustainable server, I created up the Warden system to try and get anyone that wanted to actually help and create a server could, which only 2 people every actually applied.

One of those ideas we tried out, we created BR Server in November however there was still a lot of people asking about Jailbreak we decided the next focus would be a Jailbreak server. I focused on this and spent a lot of time trying to refresh it a bit more for players that had already spent a lot of time on Jailbreak and mix things up a bit more for them. It released over the winter period which was fun and interesting yet still having that nostalgic feel for the first couple of months but by third month most interested dried while PUBG really started to take off in the community (Before it got cucked by fortnight ?)

So many people say they want to help but when it comes down to actually devoting time to anything it's usually only ever 1 or 2 people that end up being reliable, Hell... still awaiting a response for suggestions for Outbreaks 6th Birthday event ? I've tried to get feedback on what servers you actually want to see from but for the most part people are playing games that just don't need a server. 

But in the end it is up to you if you don't want to not try something or not, I do Hope you do try out though but in the end can't force you.

Conor i completely respect you for paying the server and the stuff you have done, it might be more on the lines of us being in the dark about so much for so long, just think things would gone better if you accepted peoples offers to help you.

Mintlou being 1 person who would have been a great asset to a tech team, but it always fell on deaf ears.

No but I’m serious can someone link me the discord

Edited by Guest