Sign in to follow this  
BlueEyes

It's been a while

Hey guys, 

Used to spend 99% of my waking hours doing stupid shit in teamspeak with OB, and to be honest I miss it! Left quite a long time ago (mental health/medical issues), but it'd be great to catch up with everyone now that I'm all sorted!

Is there a discord/teamspeak still that I can jump into for a catchup? Finally getting back into gaming so need some people to shout at me for being shit ❤️ 

Toby/BlueEyes

4 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

i think i remember you, but not entirely sure. There are alot of toby's out there in the world.

Welcome back anyways.

It's been a veeeeery long time since I've last been around, started back in Source but it's probably been a good 3/4 years since I've last popped up.

40 minutes ago, VENGA BUS said:

Ts should be on the forums somewhere. Come and join the OG pensioners' channel, and see how far we've fallen ?

This. But i have to warn you, it’s NOT pretty!

Hi, welcome back Toby/BlueEyes hope you catch up with the community and see how the state of the community is.

Feel free to join the appropriate rooms for games you want to play and maybe find someone to pair up with.

Hey blue eyes, nice to see you appear again. I hope you're doing well!

21 hours ago, BlueEyes said:

Is there a discord/teamspeak still that I can jump into for a catchup?

Oh I wish we have discord. Right now we just have teamspeak & a new retake server, which has only seen limited action.