Sign in to follow this  
Extinct ツ

OB Fortnite Tourny

7 hours ago, Extinct ツ said:

we only got 13 people that are down to play and i think we need about 16 people to make this work 

hTjQS5R.png

no idea who b is

also it will be on saturday 7pm most likely 

you see i would love to..

but since its ramadan i will have my dinner after nine and lets say i get to the finals i dont think ill make it

Okay so I think ill be changing it into a 1v1 instead of a 2v2, so the same concept but you will go into duos and go at each other, most kills wins same rules, such as, not trying to kill each other but you can land with the other person and also steal there kills. Once again please message me you if you cant make it since ill be making the brackets tomorrow.

Also currently got 13 people signed up so if we get 3 more sign ups that would be perfect and will be back to being a 2v2

Edited by Extinct ツ

32 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

Okay so I think ill be changing it into a 1v1 instead of a 2v2, so the same concept but you will go into duos and go at each other, most kills wins same rules, such as, not trying to kill each other but you can land with the other person and also steal there kills. Once again please message me you if you cant make it since ill be making the brackets tomorrow.

Also currently got 13 people signed up so if we get 3 more sign ups that would be perfect.

if 3 more people sign up, will it be a 2v2 or 1v1 because i signed up for a 2v2

Okay so here are the brackets for the tourny and who`s playing who. It is going to be solo vs solo going into duos.

1pW2EC2.png

8eceSbr.png

link to the doc to view: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EUjlnNi3Va6WfW5bPsxWu23WspyWMRceZdEZTd7XqGM/edit?usp=sharing

Rules are simple: You both que into duos and go head to head to see who gets more kills. It will only be a bo2 and I will need a screenshot of the kills when both players die/win (player with the total most kills from both games, wins, if you both draw you go into overtime which is one more game where the player with most kills from that one game wins). The player with the most kills goes through. You cannot kill the person you are playing against with impacts/boogiebombs or destroying there ramps etc, basically no trolling each other or you will be disqualified. You can steal the other person kills and land with them so that is the only trolling you can do. You will both sit in the same channel but when you die you cant interrupt the other player and you must watch until the end to get the screenshot when they die/win. Since danny and pasickle are not favorites to win they will be put into a bracket where they are a little bit ahead of people UNLESS we get 2 more sign ups to fill up game 8. Please message me before the tourny and only the first two people that message me get the spot. 

Saturday 7pm GMT is when it starts. If you are late you will be disqualified.

Winner gets £10 Paypal. Goodluck.

Please message me as soon as possible if you cant play. ty.

Also Scrune will be helping me out tomorrow so all screenshots will be sent to me and scrune. Add me and scrune on steam if you don`t already have us http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrUnique/    /    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298098664/

Edited by Extinct ツ