Sign in to follow this  
Extinct ツ

OB Fortnite Tourny

So I have been watching the streams for the keemstar fortnite event and it looks very very easy to organise and was wondering if anyone is interested in playing one next week. I'll be making teams completely random and it will only be based of kills as it is in the keemstar event. How it works is one duo will play against another duo by queing up as a squad.Very simple rules,just you cant try kill the other team by using impact grenades or purposely breaking there forts to knock them out,if you do so you will be disqualified. You will play 2 games total and whoever gets the most kills from the games combined,wins. If you die you must stay and spectate the other team until they either win or die, only thing I need from the teams is a screenshot of the end kills from both games and to do that you just press esc and then screenshot (very simple...). There will be a losing bracket so you have a 2nd chance to try win. If you draw in kills you play another game and obviously who ever has the most kills wins and goes through.

If you are interested in playing next week please sign up here and make sure you use your ob name. https://goo.gl/forms/1lYhLZeKLzrMkObD3

Thanka yu scrune for the idea

Edited by Extinct ツ

26 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

effort

Also if you dont put your ob name down you wont be signed up. 

wait wtf this is a signup i thought this was to see whos interested and how many people are available on the dates??

28 minutes ago, Kai said:

wait wtf this is a signup i thought this was to see whos interested and how many people are available on the dates??

cBLapBb.png

23 hours ago, Extinct ツ said:

If you are interested in playing next week please sign up

so if u cant play and u signed up please message me asap

Edited by Extinct ツ

2 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

cBLapBb.png

so if u cant play and u signed up please message me asap

its not that I cant play its that fortnite is dead so i dont want to play