Scrobbesbyrig

Nice to see Eurovision hasn't changed

3 minutes ago, GingerPopper said:

My point was that israel won and I was making a meme, i couldn't give less of a shit about eurovision or it's history, but apparently you guys are pretty passionate about it.

it's got nothing to do with eurovision or it's history it's just exercising common senses

No matter how much the western world tries to imply it onto us, Eastern Europe will never acknowledge fat acceptance. Swine like this stay in the barn with the other animals. #gayrights#happywithmybody#hamburgerandcurls<3!!

I'm more angry about the fact that Eurovision staff made it quite clear to Salvador that politically charged messages were not allowed, he got shat on for speaking about the current music climate.

And yet they allow France with their refugee message, Italy with their pacifist message(although I'm not as mad about it) and fucking israel with the acceptance bullshit that even Netta said was for the #metoo movement.

Salvador comes onto the stage with a song that had absolutely no message tied to it, only he the artist had one, and that was for the music industry, rather than the entire political spectrum and yet the dude got shat on by everybody for being more than honest about the atrocity of music today.

Edited by Keiji Motori

Tbf I've never seen an eurovision final with so many good songs, I actually loved most of them and some of my favorites didn't even get to the finals due to their poor live perfomances (Belarus, Poland, Belgium and Switzerland if you're curious).

SuRie's perfomance became so much better after the incident, massive respect to her but the real winner was Hungary I wish they pulled off a Lordi like in 2006 and surprised everyone with a win.