Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Monthly CS with Buy-Ins

46 minutes ago, Danny said:

Doing premade would obviously result in some sort of horrorshow, like do you keep premade just within OB and just have the same 1 or 2 teams win every time or widen it to anyone and have people cry that's it's no longer OB.

This will happen.

Personally, I will never play if level 6/7/8 or anything below supreme is involved.

Why you have a problem with stealing money from lows?

Are you planning on keeping a small cut in the OB treasury?

Good idea, noted.

Event bans won't count towards this, right?

Like 90% sure they will.

Why is the veto system for bo1 even tho it is bo3?

• The map vetoing order will be as follows: Ban (Team A) > Ban (Team B) > Pick (Team A) > Pick (Team B) > Ban (Team A) > Ban (Team B) > Remaining Map Played

This is a best of 3 map veto, just like it said in the original post. (It says Tean A Pick, Team B Pick, and Remaining Map Played. Which means 3 maps.)

Are subs allowed in ANY capacity?

Nope, that's why you get the reschedule. Subs tend to make the games less competitive too.

4 hours ago, Danny said:

(Queue the same few people who are complete mongs who can't understand that competitive players don't want to play with low skilled players in a competitive environment and cry about community segregation like I'm Hitler and I just burned ur nan)

fucking lol

Tourney Event bans don't seem to be worth it. It doesn't seem to be the same people doing it and even when the ban is in place people still end fucking up. IMO change tourney bans to be a regular ban from TS for a weEk or something where you don't lost member, would make it so people are a lot more scared to skip out.

Edited by Chris Lord

24 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

Tourney Event bans don't seem to be worth it. It doesn't seem to be the same people doing it and even when the ban is in place people still end fucking up. IMO change tourney bans to be a regular ban from TS for a weak or something where you don't lost member, would make it so people are a lot more scared to skip out.

Yeah lets also make them pay £10 for skipping out or else they will be banned forever. Also beat the shit out of them by going to where they live and get a bunch of ob's LADS to go do it or just hire a hitman with the £10. 

16 minutes ago, w33zy said:

i love how even serious threads gets derailed , rip forums 

I don't think the thread has been derailed THAT much, it's just that most people can't justify paying to play CS, so the thread died a bit. Like Danny said, he only got about 15 people in the hub who would be interested in playing a buy-in tournament, I bet most of those were non-OB. Although it could be fun, I don't see it working unless we go outside of OB and get some more well-known hub players, like Henry/Hungers/etc. Even then, we don't know if they would play.

9 minutes ago, Kai said:

I don't think the thread has been derailed THAT much, it's just that most people can't justify paying to play CS, so the thread died a bit. Like Danny said, he only got about 15 people in the hub who would be interested in playing a buy-in tournament, I bet most of those were non-OB. Although it could be fun, I don't see it working unless we go outside of OB and get some more well-known hub players, like Henry/Hungers/etc. Even then, we don't know if they would play.

i know it hasnt that much but a lot of threads die like this, i do like the idea and think its pretty cool. Just bored of people posting shit and hoping its worth reps.