Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Research Project

I just need some help from everyone for one of my final college units. If you guys would be so kind as to answer this very simple question for me, I would be muchas gracias.

4aSLmSo.png

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaioP7n0Xvyxh9K8CTqTq6Y2bcIgpagNbR1otgp_Hj_XaU8Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

This actually went much better than I expected, so thanks to everyone who attempted to use their brain. This unit doesn't actually have anything to do with violent behaviour but was just based on conducting research, so all I needed was people to answer.

"I knew this kid called brandon, he was so lovely. Before he spent 5000 hours in a bloodbath of a game called Counter-strike where Ts and CTs battle to the death. Now all he wants is drones and a rifle. (I'm also sure he's mentally unstable)"

and good job to whoever wrote this one ^

1 hour ago, Kai said:

This actually went much better than I expected, so thanks to everyone who attempted to use their brain. This unit doesn't actually have anything to do with violent behaviour but was just based on conducting research, so all I needed was people to answer.

"I knew this kid called brandon, he was so lovely. Before he spent 5000 hours in a bloodbath of a game called Counter-strike where Ts and CTs battle to the death. Now all he wants is drones and a rifle. (I'm also sure he's mentally unstable)"

and good job to whoever wrote this one ^

7Z9Syxx.png