Maps (good job giving them a chance)

Removed: 

• Studio
  • Seaside
  • Bazaar
  • Abbey

Season and Santorini have remained on.

Rounds

Pistol rounds, full buy rounds, and random weapon rounds have all been added, as well as force buy rounds.

The three different types of rounds all have different chances of being played:

• Pistol rounds have a 30% chance of being played.
  • Random weapon rounds have 10% chance of being played.
  • Full buy rounds have 60% chance of being played.

Force buy rounds are played when the Terrorist team wins three consecutive rounds. If they win this force buy round then the teams are scrambled.

Loadouts

Loadouts are also much more customisable now, upon typing "guns" or anything similar ("/guns" or "!guns"), a new menu will appear. The full buy loadout is very simple, and only allows the player to choose which gun they want, and what pistol they want with it. Any primary weapon is available, CT weapons for CTs and T weapons for Ts, obviously. The pistol round loadout and AWP loadout, however, is much more in-depth than the full buy ones.

RJKr5j0.jpgJtMkzEe.jpg

GDtuyja.jpgZKSu8lp.jpg

Pistol Rounds

The players total loadout on pistol rounds can only amount to $800. If money is leftover on a pistol round loadout, it will be used to purchase random grenades.

AWP Rounds

The AWP loadout can be changed quite a bit. Players can enable their AWP for either team, the frequency of getting it, the pistol they get with it, and if they can receive AWPs when alone.

Other Stuff

• The leaderboard have been reset to hopefully fix the issue where random players would appear to be on an extremely high amount of points in the !top menu, when they are not on that many points.
  • Feel free to suggest any maps that you would want added to the server, if you ever want them.
  • Instant-plant has been added, left clicking with the bomb will instantly plant it. However, it is not automatic plant so you do have to click or press E.
Edited by Kai

1 hour ago, Akame™ said:

Allow Members to have access to reserved slots 

Image result for reee

I guess JB wasn't full much when you joined but reserved slots are a great way to get donations. That's a large reason of why I donated pretty soon after joining.

Anyone tell me how the numbers are doing? Is it often full?

13 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

I guess JB wasn't full much when you joined but reserved slots are a great way to get donations. That's a large reason of why I donated pretty soon after joining.

Anyone tell me how the numbers are doing? Is it often full?

It seems to be full quite a lot of the time but just with OB peeps who stop randoms from joining :spooky:

kai i understand that you like those random gun rounds but they are absolutely retarded.

had about 3 of those rounds being with a revolver against like sgs augs and fucking negevs, then some retarded rounds where u have a p250 against auto snipers and its literally the same shit everytime it happens. Not random at all from the looks of it but yeah just putting my opinion out there and i think alot more people agree. But the rest of the shit you added is working really well. 
 ioBvy.gif

1 hour ago, Extinct ツ said:

kai i understand that you like those random gun rounds but they are absolutely retarded.

But the rest of the shit you added is working really well. 

They don't really serve a purpose on a retake server. Maybe if it was a force buy vs force buy where you can choose what pistol/smg/heavy you want to use it would be better.

Can we also have grenade choice as well. 

On 4/22/2018 at 17:16, Extinct ツ said:

had about 3 of those rounds being with a revolver against like sgs augs and fucking negevs, then some retarded rounds where u have a p250 against auto snipers and its literally the same shit everytime it happens. Not random at all from the looks of it but yeah just putting my opinion out there and i think alot more people agree. But the rest of the shit you added is working really well. 

Honestly, I think the random gun rounds have a place. Sure, they're not always balanced but in a casual server like this where you go on to have fun without having to commit to a full game they act as a nice bit of variation - it's pretty funny to see a team win a round with just P250s or XMs.

11 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Honestly, I think the random gun rounds have a place. Sure, they're not always balanced but in a casual server like this where you go on to have fun without having to commit to a full game they act as a nice bit of variation - it's pretty funny to see a team win a round with just P250s or XMs.

imo it wld be better if it was xm vs xm or dualies vs dualies instead of something like five-seven vs auto snipers. So it wld actually be fair