Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Allow us to block Mods on the forums

3 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

It's hard to ignore when you get a notification telling you that they've confused/sad/NT reacting every post of yours

It just says they reacted.

And even so, it does not make a difference. "A guy on the internet clicked an emoji in my post" *TRIGGERED*

2 hours ago, Finnley said:

It just says they reacted.

And even so, it does not make a difference. "A guy on the internet clicked an emoji in my post" *TRIGGERED*

The notion that you should just ignore people annoying you is absurd. Don't let them annoy you. If it's IRL, don't associate yourself with them. If it's online, you block them.

If someone is constantly annoying you then you should have the choice not to have any contact with them.

I know it sounds like a laughing matter that we're getting annoyed over a few reactions on our posts. But it's the fact that it happens over and over and over and you just get really tired of it.

4 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

you should have the choice not to have any contact with them.

yes, but rn, like you said, we are talking about an emoji left on your post... I wouldn't even call that contact. If that truly pisses you off somehow, you are the problem. Sometimes you just need to grow the fuck up

10 minutes ago, Finnley said:

yes, but rn, like you said, we are talking about an emoji left on your post... I wouldn't even call that contact. If that truly pisses you off somehow, you are the problem. Sometimes you just need to grow the fuck up

I completely disagree with what you're saying but I don't think there is any point trying to change your mind

@Veng3nce no notification sound on mobile:)))

Edit: on a serious note, I have no issue getting those reacts on baits, baits deserve them.

It's when you're offering genuine opinions or trying to have a conversation. I wouldn't even care if that happened once or twice. It's the repeated nature that gets me.

Edited by IrishChamp