Sign in to follow this  
Kai

A Way Out

After recently finishing this game with @Blyss, I must say that this is the best game I have played in a long time. A Way Out is a cooperative story game which is highly interactive, most obstacles or story progression cannot be reached without teamwork. This game reminds me of Heavy Rain for the PS4, where most things require the player to control their interaction and will fail if they press the wrong key or fail to press it in time. The game, although still a linear story game, still has many optional minigames which you can do, such as playing instruments or connect four. There are usually many approaches to situations, which can be decided in-game between the two players.

These are some descriptions of the game which can be found on the official website:

"What begins as a thrilling breakout quickly turns into an unpredictable, emotional adventure unlike anything seen or played before."

"Together, you’ll explore notions of trust and consequence as your choices begin to catch up with you."

"Each player controls one of the main characters, Leo and Vincent, in a reluctant alliance to break out of prison and gain their freedom."

Characters

72873b8e66.jpg

b0397f4563.jpg

The game can be purchased on Origin for £25, but only one person needs to buy it, and the other can use the Friend Pass. For such an amazing game, the price is a joke. I suggest picking a friend and giving this game a go, it is definitely the best game I have played in a while. I'm not very good at describing how good this game is, not sure if Blyss can tell you guys how good it is. But I can tell you that you won't regret buying it if you do.

The game: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/a-way-out/a-way-out/standard-edition

(dont worry, this post will still be here to rep after u play the game and love it)

Edited by Kai

finished last night with gaffer, pretty fucking awesome game. Both characters were intresting and the story was pretty cool.

Spoiler

some parts i really enjoyed was the rafting in the crappy old boat, parachute at the end of the mission. i could name more but these 2 things really stayed with me. 

Edited by w33zy