VENGA BUS

Diet Advice ATTN HEALTHIBOIZ

Mintlou diet

Good breakfast:

Wheat Bisks, or some other porridge like food. Slow release energy, very good for your digestive system

Good Lunch:

Cheese and Tomato sandwiches, a good quality yogurt, some kind of fruit and a bit of chocolate

Good evening meal: 

Plenty of veggies, bit of chicken and rice is good.

Tea/Coffee/Water in between, juice with one of the meals. Try to drink 1L of water between the other stuff. Stop drinking Caffeine after 3PM.

Olvaltine at around 10PM.

@BIBS Thanks for that seriously considered reply. I'm not actually looking to get hench or anything - the focus is purely on energy levels (though I'm aware that exercise does contribute positively to this). It is a possibility that I will go to the gym in the future, and that point I'll definitely take the workout focused advice into proper consideration. Re: carbohydrates, I try and do that already (even if just in small things, like having brown rather than white bread). I'm not a big fan of running, but I'm a massive fan of walking, and I structure my lifestyle around having the opportunity to walk places briskly. Cheers again! 

@SonyTwan I already keep hydrated and I actually really like veg, but I definitely need to eat more fruit and I should try and work even more vegetables in. Porridge is actually a winner, but I think Mintlou's suggestion of weetbix might win out just because I'm a lazy cunt and putting oats on a stove is a relative faff. Chicken rice and veg is already on the to-eat list this week but ty. As per the above, I do a fair amount of walking anyway (I've slacked off relatively recently, so I'll pick this back up - I enjoy it anyway). 

@Blyss I definitely do skip meals too much, which is fucking stupid as it just crashes my blood sugar and means my energy levels bottom out super early. This is a nice piece of common sense to just remember for future. Will get my fruit in also, ty. Eggs are a great shout. Also realise I've not answered this for anyone so far, but whilst I know not smoking would definitely help, it's pretty low on my list of priorities, as I'm trying to find ways to do more of what I do now, rather than devoting a large chunk of attentional energy to something I'm not really committed to doing that's really difficult i.e quitting smoking Though I concede it would be a long term good.

@Jak ur a fucking speccy eyed pygmy. <3 But for the record, I'm already doing this. p.s tyskie isn't shit u cunt

@Mintlou Wheatbiks are actually a good shout. Ty. I generally have a little bit of chocolate each day, and I work in some sandwich or other (sometimes heavy in protein if it's my first meal of the day), but I def need to work fruit in. Re: dinner it's pretty similar to the above replies. Tea/coffee and lots of water is my current go-to. I easily drink in excess of 1L a day already, so that's not a prob. I'll try get some Ovaltine too.

Thanks all for the replies. :) 

34 minutes ago, Wist said:

Drink a serious amount of water, cut soft drinks, limit alcohol. I gave up soft drinks for Lent and I now drink so much more water, I feel like a different person

Limiting alcohol already. I'm drinking a shit ton of water too. Thankfully I'm not big on soft drinks anyway, but keeping hydrated is stupid important. Wakes you up more than coffee depending on the circumstances.

12 hours ago, Jamie said:

+1 to water

Keeps the dentist away too.. yeah it’s boring as fuck at first but to be honest after a while you will begin to love it and i have started feeling a lot more confident and focused...

the feeling of drinking cold water is fucking amazing ngl

Try smoking too, it keeps your testosterone levels high and makes your stick rise with the morning sun. +10points on looking like a real man and not like a pussy, and the smell and breath you get also makes the ladies Crazy!