Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

OB's Face it.

Would it be possible to do some sort of 'background' check before accepting people in? I guess it's good that games are going on, but my first game back was literally with a guy called 'IGOR' from Estonia who had an average faceit K.D of 0.05, didn't join teamspeak, was level 1, had a TOTAL of 20 hours on CS:GO, didn't say a word the entire game, held W the entire T side, thought the knife round was the pistol round - so went and sat on coils B inferno with a knife

IMO it would have been good to just have it extended to friends of friends. So other people bring in people like lusty and greg as I did, who aren't or didn't have anything to do with OB before, but we have an understanding of what they're like. Opening it up to everybody, on reddit and stuff - just seems like we're trying to make it the biggest possible hub, rather than keeping it community based. Not to mention quite a lot of the time I have no idea what skill level people are - so the games are becoming more and more unfair.

Edited by Lewis

9 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Would it be possible to do some sort of 'background' check before accepting people in? I guess it's good that games are going on, but my first game back was literally with a guy called 'IGOR' from Estonia who had an average faceit K.D of 0.05, didn't join teamspeak, was level 1, had a TOTAL of 20 hours on CS:GO, didn't say a word the entire game, held W the entire T side, thought the knife round was the pistol round - so went and sat on coils B inferno with a knife

That's what we did when we used applications, but now its too much to look at every single person who joins, and we do kick the few we find. But we aren't always there to check up on them. Just message an admin and they will deal with it. If you notice that the random has joined with no mic in the first 3 rounds, message an admin and he will cancel the match and remove the person from the hub/talk to him to see if he can sort it out next time he ques. Sorry but this is just one of the cons to opening the hub to the public players. Ill deal with this issue if it hasn't been dealt with.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

IMO it would have been good to just have it extended to friends of friends. So other people bring in people like lusty and greg as I did, who aren't or didn't have anything to do with OB before, but we have an understanding of what they're like. Opening it up to everybody, on reddit and stuff - just seems like we're trying to make it the biggest possible hub, rather than keeping it community based. Not to mention quite a lot of the time I have no idea what skill level people are - so the games are becoming more and more unfair.

tbh i 100% agree with this, however we did get some decent randies like Henry and anerd although most of them are worse than better 

Were seriously need to filter out some people