Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

OB's Face it.

As gathers are getting a lot less frequent, wouldn't it be a good idea to open the flood gates and let randoms join, we have been trying to up the member base for sometime now within OB and why not try it this way? We are already in the top 3 community groups within face it.

The main concern would be a load of randoms connecting to TS, but wernt we all randoms at one point, no matter how we got here, personally i think it would be a belting idea and same rules goes for that as it would with any server based game.

"Fuck around and get banned"

Thoughts?

Anyone can apply to the faceit hub, but we do have a level requirement for them to be able to join. Personally I don't have a problem with opening the hub to everyone but I'll talk to Overlord Strumila and Danny and see what they think.

1 hour ago, Kai said:

Anyone can apply to the faceit hub, but we do have a level requirement for them to be able to join. Personally I don't have a problem with opening the hub to everyone but I'll talk to Overlord Strumila and Danny and see what they think.

We have tried servers to bring people in, it is not working anymore and we know for a fact this would and all we have to do is get rid of the skids.

Edited by gaffeR

I think this is a good idea tbh, it’s free and can always be reverted back to just OB, there are always moderators on the Teamspeak to give guest permissions just make it clear in the Hub rules that players must have TeamSpeak to be able to play.

Alright so we looked into it and have came to the conclusion to open the hub publicly. If it goes to shit we will close it again, but hopefully it will grow the community and bring in some new people to outbreak once again. We have also promoted our mods to admins and if everything goes well with an increase of players to the hub we will increase our mods to help moderate the hub.

Also we haven't mentioned the prizes yet for first place, but so far it will be atleast £30 paypal to the winner. There will be updates if there will be prizes for 2nd and 3rd.

41 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Go upvote please!

when you make a post which isnt a shitpost :hmm: 

(talking about myself in a comment i made not Thunder, Thunder makes very intelligent posts all the time)

Edited by Akame™

1 minute ago, Oldmike said:

Starts with "As an Admin of this HUB".... Really Achmed?

mi admen now chek pidor

(plus one of the admins has to comment since i know no one else will)

Edited by Akame™