BIBS

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

This game looks really fun! I think people in this community would enjoy it!

It's simmilar to Diablo, if Diablo was an fps with the lore of Warhammer.

And you guys are in luck since it's on sale right now! I don't know the price in pounds but right now it's 20EUR cheaper (7EUR) so get your copy now!

SALE ENDS ON APRIL 1st!

I know I'm getting it and I hope so are you!

The second one just released, that's why it's on sale. 

I have it and played it. It's kind of like L4D2, except in Virmintide melee is the main focus. It gets repetitive really fast and frankly there is not much content. Grinding for weapons takes long and is not rewarding at all. I heared the second one has a little more content to actually make the classes a little bit diverse, but I don't know if it's worth my money tbh.

Definitely fun for a good 20 hours though.

It's literally chivalry meets L4D, not saying it isn't good. If I were to buy the game though I would go for vermintide 2 because many say it's pretty much vermintide 1 but much better. Not sure for how long I'd play though, as finn said I don't think this is a game where you want to actively devote your time to, still would be fun to try out I guess.

I've bought it, Fluxy said he's buying it Thursday, Weezy reckons he'll still buy it, so if anyone is interested now would be the time to buy to have people to play with.
Not gonna be able to play much until Thursday myself though.

Game looks really nice.

Edited by SonyTwan

On 11/03/2018 at 22:39, Finnley said:

The second one just released, that's why it's on sale. 

I have it and played it. It's kind of like L4D2, except in Virmintide melee is the main focus. It gets repetitive really fast and frankly there is not much content. Grinding for weapons takes long and is not rewarding at all. I heared the second one has a little more content to actually make the classes a little bit diverse, but I don't know if it's worth my money tbh.

Definitely fun for a good 20 hours though.

I would agree you 100% about this for vermintide 1.

Vermintide 2 changed my mind tho, really worth the money. Massive step up from the first game