Danny

Season 3 of OB Hub

4 hours ago, Mintlou said:

Before changes are made, think about who will be effected. 

I feel that the running of the hub is all a bit ad hoc and that there are brash decisions being made without all of the involved team being told about it. Seems to be sorted now. 

It is currently the personal hub of a member "Also, fyi it is technically my personal hub."

Don't expect the team to be asked about changes unless it's made an official OB server run by staff members.

2 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

It is currently the personal hub of a member "Also, fyi it is technically my personal hub."

Don't expect the team to be asked about changes unless it's made an official OB server run by staff members.

I think you made an oopsie! I was referring to the OB people who run the FACEIT hub, not us tossers. 

4 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

i mean i dont even know why you are so butthurt since first of all you are not even a member of the hub and second of all you dont know at all what is happening in the hub.

I get the trying to be the white knight and all but please dont do it on subjects you do not have all information on and/or subjects you dont understand. (and FYI people crying in the forums about the hub doesnt count as information)

Edited by Scrune

8 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

Welp I am technically a member of the hub so you're not wrong there.

Welp Don't what you're on about though on the second part. Why would OB staff members be consulted about changes within the hub lmao.

kY2gklf.gif

Edited by Danny