Danny

Season 3 of OB Hub

37 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Well I haven't had access to my PC since before the hub was created. I tried joining the hub via mobile but I couldn't. This means when I get back I will have to spend 20 days (by Sov's calculations) grinding out level 4 before I can play a single CSGO gather again. ????

I joined via mobile

51 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Well I haven't had access to my PC since before the hub was created. I tried joining the hub via mobile but I couldn't. This means when I get back I will have to spend 20 days (by Sov's calculations) grinding out level 4 before I can play a single CSGO gather again. ????

use a smurf, i got lvl 5 after 2 games on mine lmao

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

I'm not saying it shouldn't be competitive. I'm saying it's not your personal league where you compete against the Faceit population, it was presented as an OB thing.

???????
Okay I must be seeing things, it's either these matches which are filled with OB regulars or Irish is right about everything.

7a6XIZ4.jpg

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

???????
Okay I must be seeing things, it's either these matches which are filled with OB regulars or Irish is right about everything.

7a6XIZ4.jpg

You're actually so up your own arse it hurts to read. You're not funny. You have completely misinterpreted almost everything I've written and dismissed any criticism that has come at you.

Edited by IrishChamp

7 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

You're actually so up your own arse it hurts to read. You're not funny. You have completely misinterpreted almost everything I've written and dismissed any criticism that has come at you.

What are you actually on about?

This decision was made in face of criticism.

Then the change was altered in the face of criticism.

Now everybody is happy.

Except you for some fucking reason???

Edited by Danny
Also, fyi it is technically my personal hub.

2 hours ago, Akame™ said:

Personally i think trucks are better than normal cars, i think this because you can carry more if you're going on a longer road trip. However cars are better for going faster in shorter times.

IMO i think ships are better than trucks, i think this because they carry a larger amount, which is more effective for longer journeys across the ocean. however i can appreciate trucks since they move faster on land then ships do.

58 minutes ago, Sovman said:

IMO i think ships are better than trucks, i think this because they carry a larger amount, which is more effective for longer journeys across the ocean. however i can appreciate trucks since they move faster on land then ships do.

I believe BIG FUCKING ROCKET's (BFR's) are better than ships as they can carry up to 150,000 kg of weight to anywhere in the world in no time

Plus they can go to mars.

Edited by Thunder

12 minutes ago, Sir_Conor said:

@Danny Sooo... What has actually changed now after the original change and OB Drama?

If you are a level 1/2/3 that arent in the hub yet cant queue.

If you are a level 1/2/3 that joined in the hub b4 the level requirement then you can still play gathers.

If you are a guy from ob that isnt in the hub yet but you are level 1/2/3 then you need to contact a admin AKA extinct, danny, kai, mike, jamie, flash, akame.

I think these are the changes.

1 minute ago, FlaSh said:

Actually this is where you are wrong Thunder, you see, elephants play a big role when it comes to transport and they are VERY useful and efficient in the forests and deserts. They can carry up to 1,000,000 kg unlike your petty "BIG FUCKING ROCKET". I owe one myself, I would totally recommend it to anybody who is always travelling abroad. They also help keep our environment healthy so that's another plus.

when your post gets deleted but you stubborn af

9 hours ago, Danny said:

What are you actually on about?

This decision was made in face of criticism.

Then the change was altered in the face of criticism.

Now everybody is happy.

Except you for some fucking reason???

Smh

Edit: Keep em coming boyos, your reacts are obviously going to prove me wrong 

t6WVfjJ.jpg

Edited by IrishChamp